Price Check Price on a CT440 or CT 445

/ Price on a CT440 or CT 445 #1  

eatenabean

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF 1643
I am seeing some great prices on Bobcat Tractors. I am looking at a Massey 1540 for 21900. Does anyone know what the price for a CT 440 or 445? I was going to get a tractor at the end of the year, but if the prices are that good i will get one now.

/ Price on a CT440 or CT 445 #2  
I got a quote for the CT445, and the CT450. My quote's at the house, and I'm not home at the moment, but I can give you a close estimate.

My quote was for two remotes on the back, an 8ft BH with the 18" bucket, FEL, and Ag tires. Best I can remember: if you take away the BH, and the extra remote on the back, you're looking at between 19 and 20,000, for the 45hp, and another 2,000 for the 50hp. I would estimate the 40 hp to be in the 17 to 18 range; although I didn't ask about it. All Bobcats come with a free loader.

That said, if you want the extra remote, just add another $650.

Of course, all Bobcats are Hydro, and that's a pretty sweet deal compared to the other manufacturers. I also love the joystick on the Bobcat. They couldn't have placed it in a better spot.

Unless Kioti steps up to the plate, they're bout to lose this interested buyer. Art

/ Price on a CT440 or CT 445 #3  
I forgot to get back to you on the quote.
The 445 is $19576, base price, before the instant rebate. It comes with a free loader. That's the quote I got. In case you're interest the 450 is 21,234, base price, before the rebate. It also gets a free loader. You could probably estimate the 440, by subtracting the difference in these two tractors, from the 445. Art

Last edited:
   / Price on a CT440 or CT 445 #4  
a base ct440 is about $16,900 after rebate and with a free loader.

/ Price on a CT440 or CT 445 #5  
Artful Dodger,
I'm confused....You state the price quote for the CT445 of $19,576 (with "free" loader) BEFORE the rebate. Is this correct? Or is this after the rebate? I was just quoted $19,700 for the same thing today AFTER rebate. But then I was also quoted a price of $18,300 for the tractor without the "free" loader. So is the loader really "free"?
I am really confused.
The dealer ordered one for me anyways even though I told him I wasn't sure I was buying yet. But he said that way if I decide to buy I can still get the pre-june 14 deadline.
WW

/ Price on a CT440 or CT 445 #6  
Artful Dodger,
I'm confused....You state the price quote for the CT445 of $19,576 (with "free" loader) BEFORE the rebate. Is this correct? Or is this after the rebate? I was just quoted $19,700 for the same thing today AFTER rebate. But then I was also quoted a price of $18,300 for the tractor without the "free" loader. So is the loader really "free"?
I am really confused.
The dealer ordered one for me anyways even though I told him I wasn't sure I was buying yet. But he said that way if I decide to buy I can still get the pre-june 14 deadline.
WW

I got my quote with a Backhoe and extra remote. Total: with free loader, dealer assembly, freight charges and all; including a rebate of $2500, it was $27,458.

Instead of doing the math, for the question at hand, I simply stated the Base Price. The base price was 19,576. Then you had to add $1264 for freight, $192 for assembly, and $1,000 for the Standard Level Package.

They probably won't give on the Base Price, but everything else should be fair game. In other words; you might be able to get some wiggle room, on the price, but I doubt you'll get it for less than $19576. Before the rebate.

Just in case you're wondering, I did't try to jew him on the price, and I didn't buy the tractor, yet. I think I can get him to come down another $1,000, or more. But I've not tried. I know they're ending the incentives tomorrow, but I'm not worried about it. Who knows what they'll come up with next.

On the free loader. I've read that they charge for preparing the setup, for a loader, even if you don't want the loader. So here's what I'd do, if it were me. I'd tell that dealer that I'll take the 0% - 60 month financing instead of the free loader. You still get the rebate! But I'd absolutly take that loader home with me, bucket and all, for an extra $1400 dollars.

If they already prepared the tractor, for a loader, you should only owe for the loader; which they claim to be the $1400 dollars difference. Then, I would tell him I'll take all the loaders, with a bucket, that he can get; for $1400 dollars - and I'd sell for a nice profit. The bucket is included in the quoted price, and that alone is worth more than $500 dollars. If he balks at this, there's a serious problem - and I would want to know - Why!

The economy's not getting any better, though some claim that's the case. You'll be able to get your best price, later this fall. Probably October or November. Bobcat will have a huge day tomorrow. That's a fact! Then they'll probably start this same program all over again, within a month or two, and who knows; maybe even this coming Monday. Art

/ Price on a CT440 or CT 445
Ok just got the quote yesterday, 16700 out the door for a CT 440 with FEL. Man thats hard to pass up. But the deals end before I can do anything. I will see what kind of deals they have after.

/ Price on a CT440 or CT 445 #8  
Art,

I am thinking along the same lines as you state. For an extra $1400 I will take the loader home. I can maybe sell it for at least that (hopefully). I have two tractors with loaders already and I don't use either one. Actually I removed both not long after I purchased them. I just happened to get a good deal on both with loaders. (8N with loader for $1800 and a 3000 Ford with loader for $3800) I also have skidsteers and just bought an ASV at the factory auction they had a few weeks ago. I picked up an RC50 with 630 hours on it for just under $17,000. So, I guess what I am saying is...I am loader poor.LOL

I had him order one and he told me that way I can get the recent "deal" and I am under no obligation to buy it. The local Bobcat dealer are very good guys and seem to have always been honest and fair with me.

Keith