BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP

/ BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP #11  
Dude... You really did your homework.... What you think of the 335's or would you just stick to the 235??? for the money I guess it sounds like the best all around deal!!!!

Where do you compare these to Deere, Case, Massey, Kubota????? Preformance wise??

Thanks!

Hey Krazzydart,
Kuntryboy started a new thread that might help you with some of your questions. Differences between the 335 and 235. There's a couple of opinions on there, along with some specs, to help you make up your mind.

/ BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP
chucklesva, i emailed Andy yesterday afternoon, waiting for a response. Right now i have a price of $11,800 on CT230 with no FEL, with FEL it is $12,700, something about even though the FEL is free, still having to pay for controls, etc....? Hope to hear back from Andy today.

/ BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP #13  
chucklesva, i emailed Andy yesterday afternoon, waiting for a response. Right now i have a price of $11,800 on CT230 with no FEL, with FEL it is $12,700, something about even though the FEL is free, still having to pay for controls, etc....? Hope to hear back from Andy today.

Wow..I hope you get a better price than that from Andy. I'm taking delivery
today of a 225 w/fel and mid pto, rear connectors and the deluxe seat. the rears are filled and I have all the filters for the 50 hour maint.(and a cat hat). 10,000 delivered. Whats killing me is I will be at work when its delivered. My wife is signing for it. My dealer would have had to order in a 230 for me, It was 11,300 for the tractor AND loader. for 3hp It wasnt worth it for me.

/ BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP #14  
KUNTRYBOY,

I just bought a 230 here in Indiana for $12,200. This is with bob-tach loader and deluxe package which add the rear remotes, mid pto, grill guard suspension seat, and several other things. Based on that and not knowing whether yours is the standard or deluxe model, I think you can do better in price.

unclesalty, did you get yours from Andy in VA ? did you finance or pay cash? Thanks!

/ BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP #16  
KUNTRYBOY,

I just bought a 230 here in Indiana for $12,200. This is with bob-tach loader and deluxe package which add the rear remotes, mid pto, grill guard suspension seat, and several other things. Based on that and not knowing whether yours is the standard or deluxe model, I think you can do better in price.

Could you give me the name of the dealer where you bought the CT230, and the salesmans name also. Getting prices in Iowa, the lowest on a CT230 is around $16,000.00.

don't ask me why guys, but CT230 was a lot higher, but i just got what i think is a smoking price on a CT225 with FEL. $8895 out the door cash price, must be one on the lot they want to move, but i haven't found anything this cheap. Best he would do on a CT230 is about 3k more. i don't think the 3hp is worth that! Will advise, hope to lock in on this deal this weekend.

/ BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP #18  
Well I have the 225 and wish I got the 130 in place, the rear pto hp will be welcome if your are doing any tall brush hoggin

/ BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP #19  
I giot the 225 over the 230, the 230 was a little of a grand more for 3 additional horses seemed a bit much, the 225 is doing everything i ask of it and more

/ BOBCAT CT225 OR CT230...PLEASE HELP #20  
The 230 has a slightly bigger engine also. More HP and more torque than the 225.

If you are already thinking about buying the larger tractor I would recommend doing it now rather than regretting it later.