Bobcat tractors going out of business ???

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #11  
In my area, there are a lot more Bobcat dealers than Kioti dealers. One may think Bobcat may sell more than Kioti due to bigger network. However, many Bobcat dealers also sell another CUT line. In my region many dealers have been selling Kubotas for years. I know my local dealer has no Bobcat tractors and doesn't plan to carry them on the lot. This probably holds true for many Bobcat dealers. I don't think Bobcat can force them to sell their line of tractors.

I will admit, many TBNers had made comments on the great price of the Bobcat tractors. Maybe corporate is trying to entice dealers to carry them in stock and sell them rather than the dealers current line with Bobcat's low financing and pricing.

I would not be shocked to find that Bobcat can at lest force dealers to have some of the tractors on hand. They may not have to sell them.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #12  
My dealer called today and said Bobcat was ending all the promotions early, as in this saturday!! The web site still says september 30th. Has anyone else herd this, or is he full of it too :mad:

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #13  
well there are 2 promotions going right now from what I can see. The $3500 and free FEL or 0% and then another $1500 total off around $5000 +/- depending on what attachments you get.

And yeah the deal is coming to an end before the 30th of Sept.
Was told end of June.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #14  
Based upon Bobcat's website all incentives for their other products end June 14th, the tractor incentives end September. With that being said, the small print on Bobcat's website that the incentives are subject to change without notice. I was also told by the salesmen that the tractor incentives end at the end July which is the same as all the other tractor manufacturers...Kubota, MF, Kioti, Mihandra

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #15  
As a Bobcat Dealer, I would have to say that this rumor simply has no basis in fact. The deals right now are great and demand is high - as it should be. Bobcat is being aggressive as they enter this market and they are pricing units in accordance with that approach.

I placed orders today and the factory is ramping up for a huge production run on many of these tractors. The large production run is inconsistent with any sell-off and abandonment of the tractor market by Bobcat. In other words, keep getting quotes and don't let negative rumors stop you from looking at any manufacturer and any dealer.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #16  
As a Bobcat Dealer, I would have to say that this rumor simply has no basis in fact. The deals right now are great and demand is high - as it should be. Bobcat is being aggressive as they enter this market and they are pricing units in accordance with that approach.

I placed orders today and the factory is ramping up for a huge production run on many of these tractors. The large production run is inconsistent with any sell-off and abandonment of the tractor market by Bobcat.
In other words, keep getting quotes and don't let negative rumors stop you from looking at any manufacturer and any dealer.

I was about to say the same thing. Don't let some salesman snowball you. If they don't like the competition, they should simply lower their price. If they can't lower their price, they should simply keep their mouth shut.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ???
I want to thank everyone that responded to this post. Including an actual email from Bobcat corporate to alleviate my concerns. A company that would actually take the time to respond to a concern like this is one worth dealing with.

I made the purchase on my new CT122 this morning. As soon as the dealer gets one in from his other facility that is spec'd the same as what I purchased I will post a picture of it. I'm excited.

Thanks again everyone!

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #18  
I made the purchase on my new CT122 this morning.

Congrats and Welcome to the extended Pack! I'm looking forward to some pics of the new machine.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #19  
Well, I was just on Bobcat's website and noticed the their incentives on the tractor ends June 14. It used to state September.

If I am wrong someone please correct me.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #20  
Bobcat Company has no plans of stopping production on Tractors, that is simply a rumor. And believe me, Bobcat Company is not going belly up!