Bobcat tractors going out of business ???

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ???
Well I bought it anyway. The front end loader is on backorder but I took the tractor anyway so I can mow with it. I bought a Land Pride 60" finish mower that works great. Much better cut than my old Home Depot Deere. I even got it dirty already.

P7151654.jpg

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #22  
Nice! So how do you like it so far?

I really can't complain about anything. I've got about 14hrs on it so far. I can mow my lawn in about half the time I used to. I also can't believe what little fuel it uses. It is very easy to use and comfortable. I plan on using it to clear snow from my driveway in the winter as well.

I researched finish mowers and Land Pride is the one that came up with good reviews over and over so I bought that. It mows great and the construction actually borderlines on overbuilt. With maintenance I can see it lasting forever. It makes my field look like a golf course, except for the barn which I hate weedwhacking around.

So far a bunch of people driving by have stopped to ask about it because they never knew Bobcat had these things.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #24  
Nice tractor and mower, congrats on the purchase. Mind me askin how much the mower was?

The mower was $1800 I believe. It was more expensive than alot of the other ones I priced but it seems to be much better. King Kutter would have been $1400.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #26  
King Kutter equipment is VERY light duty compared to the Bobcat implements.

Bobcat made a projection for their total sales for the year and ordered accordingly. Unfortunately the demand far outpaced their expectations and they sold through their entire years goal in the first 6 months. This has lead to the programs being changed and the lead times growing.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #27  
Talked with my Bobcat dealer last Friday and he told me that Bobcat was going to quit making tractors in in a year or year and a half. He told me that the Bobcat rep stated that the tractors were not selling well and could not compete in the tractor market. It's a shame. It is a quality piece of equipment.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #28  
Kioti dealer over in Maine also sells Branson CUTs. Whatever works I guess.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #29  
Talked with my Bobcat dealer last Friday and he told me that Bobcat was going to quit making tractors in in a year or year and a half. He told me that the Bobcat rep stated that the tractors were not selling well and could not compete in the tractor market. It's a shame. It is a quality piece of equipment.

Well see.. the thing is Bobcat never made any tractors. Bobcat had a marketing agreement with Daedong in South Korea. Daedong makes tractors under their own name worldwide, and in North America the Kioti name and Landini and the X series of McCormick tractors. So you can have your Daedong, in Orange, (Daedong/Kioti)or Blue (Landini) or red (McCormick) or White (Bobcat).. In 2012 Bobcat decided to not renew their relationship contract with Daedong, and whatever Daedong/Bobcat tractors are in the pipeline is how many will be sold. Good news is your CT230 has a Kioti relative-litter mate for you to get parts from, and also your Bobcat dealer will have parts for many years to come.

James K0UA

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #30  
King Kutter equipment is VERY light duty compared to the Bobcat implements.
I use my CT445 with a King Kutter Pro Flex Hitch 72" rotary cutter.

The KK cutter weighs 710lbs.

The same size rotary cutter from Bobcat weighs 613lbs