Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT235

I would have to think the American echelons at Bobcat have convinced their newer South Korean masters that Bobcat, synonymous with skid steer, is far more profitable than reselling tractors. I must think they are also not too impressed with their destruction of the kubota/Bobcat history. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the first Doosan/Kubota meeting.
    New...
    Bobcat CT235
    72" RFM, 72" SB, 7TL Loader & 7TB Backhoe

60" Worksaver Box Blade
    48" Tebbens Bush Hog
    25 Gal 10' 3PH Sprayer

Tractor
    bobcat ct235

Default Re: Bobcat tractors going out of business ???

i just purchased a bobcat tractor, and a mckormick and the bobcat dealer both comfirmed bobcat will no longer be badging compact tractors, i bought one anyhow knowing the resale will not be good but i plan on owning it a while. i can't imagine kioti or mckormick are too happy with bobcat selling the same machine for thousands less until they are liquidated.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    None

Are there many of the ct 230 and ct 235 models still in inventory?

I used to have a ct 230, sold it, now my brother is nosing around for a deal on a new one?

How do the closeout prices on these models compare with similar Yanmars, Mahindras, and Massey Fergusons?

Quick opinions would be helpful. Brother is trying to make a deal Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrepont View Post
    Are there many of the ct 230 and ct 235 models still in inventory?

I used to have a ct 230, sold it, now my brother is nosing around for a deal on a new one?

How do the closeout prices on these models compare with similar Yanmars, Mahindras, and Massey Fergusons?

Quick opinions would be helpful. Brother is trying to make a deal Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks.

From the reports we have been seeing, they remaining inventory is being discounted by quite a bit. They are priced a significant amount lower than the same models in the Kioti line..

James
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    None

A ct230 seems to be about $2000 below a similar Kioti. Nice discount BUT is it enough of a discount due to Bobcat discontinuing the line? Clean two year old, low hour units are going for under $10,000.

I've told my brother he has to just make a leap of faith and jump on a machine when he thinks it is right. He is a bottom feeder, always looking for another $1000 discount!!! I love him!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234