Bobcat tractors going out of business ???

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #31  
I would have to think the American echelons at Bobcat have convinced their newer South Korean masters that Bobcat, synonymous with skid steer, is far more profitable than reselling tractors. I must think they are also not too impressed with their destruction of the Kubota/Bobcat history. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the first Doosan/Kubota meeting.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #32  
i just purchased a bobcat tractor, and a mckormick and the bobcat dealer both comfirmed bobcat will no longer be badging compact tractors, i bought one anyhow knowing the resale will not be good but i plan on owning it a while. i can't imagine kioti or mckormick are too happy with bobcat selling the same machine for thousands less until they are liquidated.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #33  
Are there many of the ct 230 and ct 235 models still in inventory?

I used to have a ct 230, sold it, now my brother is nosing around for a deal on a new one?

How do the closeout prices on these models compare with similar Yanmars, Mahindras, and Massey Fergusons?

Quick opinions would be helpful. Brother is trying to make a deal Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks.

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #34  
Are there many of the ct 230 and ct 235 models still in inventory?

I used to have a ct 230, sold it, now my brother is nosing around for a deal on a new one?

How do the closeout prices on these models compare with similar Yanmars, Mahindras, and Massey Fergusons?

Quick opinions would be helpful. Brother is trying to make a deal Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks.

From the reports we have been seeing, they remaining inventory is being discounted by quite a bit. They are priced a significant amount lower than the same models in the Kioti line..

James

/ Bobcat tractors going out of business ??? #35  
A ct230 seems to be about $2000 below a similar Kioti. Nice discount BUT is it enough of a discount due to Bobcat discontinuing the line? Clean two year old, low hour units are going for under $10,000.

I've told my brother he has to just make a leap of faith and jump on a machine when he thinks it is right. He is a bottom feeder, always looking for another $1000 discount!!! I love him!