Waiting,waiting,waiting

/ Waiting,waiting,waiting #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
I ordered a 225 on Monday June 15. It has been a week with no info. How long did you guys have to wait on your order?

/ Waiting,waiting,waiting #2  
I was told not to expect one in Nashville until mid July.

/ Waiting,waiting,waiting #3  
I ordered my 440 back in May and it was there in about 2 weeks. But with that said, after that the Bobcat series of tractors really seemed to take off so now who knows how long. Communicate with yr sales rep at the dealership and tell him to keep you posted.

/ Waiting,waiting,waiting #4  
Your distributor might not ship until he has a full load coming your way. Just a thought.

/ Waiting,waiting,waiting #5  
I ordered a 225 on Monday June 15. It has been a week with no info. How long did you guys have to wait on your order?
"Realistically..."

my salesman said to me a little over a week ago,

"...5 to 6 weeks"

Due partly to addition of bobtach FEL, partly to higher than expected response to current pricing scheme.
Probably just a WAG but sounds reasonable.
Waited 39 weeks for our first baby...
....4 or 5 for this one should be duck soup <g>

/ Waiting,waiting,waiting #6  
"Realistically..."

my salesman said to me a little over a week ago,

"...5 to 6 weeks"

Due partly to addition of bobtach FEL, partly to higher than expected response to current pricing scheme.
Probably just a WAG but sounds reasonable.
Waited 39 weeks for our first baby...
....4 or 5 for this one should be duck soup <g>

This is the information that we have been getting regarding new orders. Good luck with your new Bobcat Tractor! I hope it works out well.

/ Waiting,waiting,waiting #7  
Looks like the demand has really ramped up on these Bobcats, heck if this keeps up TBN might have to put us up top with the other brands on the forum,lol:D

/ Waiting,waiting,waiting
My dealer called today and said to expect delivey in 4 weeks. That would be 5 1/2 weeks total.