Bobcat CT225 to be delivered today!!!

/ Bobcat CT225 to be delivered today!!! #1  

KUNTRYBOY

Well guys, after deciding on Bobcat, then they pulled the deals, I looked at Kioti and Deere, but felt like I couldn't pass on the deal Bobcat re-offered me.
CT225 with FEL , $8895.00 cash. They said this was a leftover they had from a larger order they placed that they got deeper discounts on. The best I could get Kioti dealer to do was $14,200 on a CK30, and $15,700 on a Deere 3032E with FEL. I wanted at CT230 or CT235 for the extra hp, but decided this would do everything i wanted it to do, and i couldn't pass it up at this price. I can't wait to get off work and play in the yard with the new "toy". Thanks to all for the advice given on Bobcat, Kioti and JD forums. I look forward to more conversations here when I crank her up! This will be new for me as I grew up on Farmall 140's and MF 35's.

/ Bobcat CT225 to be delivered today!!! #2  
Congrats on yr new Bobcat. Glad to see you excited, in todays world its tough to get excited about anything anymore, glad us boys have our big boys toys!!!

/ Bobcat CT225 to be delivered today!!! #3  
Kuntry Boy, what dealer are you dealing with?

/ Bobcat CT225 to be delivered today!!!
Buzz Jarrell with Bobcat of Fredricksburg, they were about 200 miles away from me, but delivered for $150. I would suggest anyone looking check them out, nobody else closer to me even came close on the pricing.