Deluxe Seat Pics?

/ Deluxe Seat Pics? #1  

bsmithsv1s

I placed an order for a CT235 with FEL two weeks ago and asked specifically for the Deluxe Adjustable Full Suspension Seat (M1204-R03-C02). I did this based on everyones comments on here about it being worth the extra 200 bucks. I have been dealing with the salesman by phone and fax and he has missed the seat on three seperate quotes to me. I signed the last quote and mailed them a security deposit and made sure I noted that he had missed the upgraded seat and the price was not to change due to that. The salesman assured me that I would get that seat. My problem is that I dont know what the deluxe seat option looks like and I was wondering if someone could post a good picture of it. Or maybe someone could post a pic of the standard seat so that I can compare it to when it arrives. I am hoping to have it by the end of next week. Thanks to everyone for all the good input on here!

/ Deluxe Seat Pics? #2  
i don't have a pic but the deluxe suspension seat will have a knob that rotates to adjust for your weight directly in the front center of the seat. If you were sitting in the seat, it would be right down in front. The standard suspension seat will not have that.