Bobcat CT230

/ Bobcat CT230 #1  

rock mover

Looking for the best deal on this baby with loader,mid-pto and rear hydro. Im in mid-Mich and best I can find is $16,800 all in. Many of you are talkinh $3000,$4000 less. I am willing to travel a ways to save $$ any info will help thanks

/ Bobcat CT230 #2  
I think the 230 is still running free loader and $3500 discount for cash or your own financing. That price sounds like they are financing the machine at 0%. Even at 5.9 for five years, you would be way ahead by taking the $3500.

/ Bobcat CT230 #3  
I think the 230 is still running free loader and $3500 discount for cash or your own financing. .

I haven't checked again but I thought the Bobcat discount was UP TO $3500. If so I'd imagine that the full amount would apply to some of the more expensive tractors (CT400 series for example or equivalents of the Kioti DK series) while the CT200 series may get less back. Still, one would think that you could do better than 16K for a CT 230 (CK30 equivalent I think).

/ Bobcat CT230 #4  
I haven't checked again but I thought the Bobcat discount was UP TO $3500. If so I'd imagine that the full amount would apply to some of the more expensive tractors (CT400 series for example or equivalents of the Kioti DK series) while the CT200 series may get less back. Still, one would think that you could do better than 16K for a CT 230 (CK30 equivalent I think).

3500 on ct230, 2000 on Ct440, and IIRC about 500 on the others...check the bobcat forum. Free FEL on all or 0% for 60mos.

/ Bobcat CT230 #6  
I got a quote, today, from Bobcat dealer in Dayton Ohio for CT230. Price includes FEL, shade top, seat option (can't remember what it was called), extra hydraulic in rear for $12,073. I think I'm going to take the deal.

/ Bobcat CT230 #7  

I am cringing for my poor Kioti dealer friends. I suspect that is less than their cost for the orange sibling tractor(CK30).

I repeat that is an unbelievable price (and good deal) on a very well respected and highly capable tractor. I just don't see how Bobcat can continue this sort of pricing. It is not only thousands less than Kioti but MANY thousands less than any 30hp JD or Kubota or NH etc etc.

/ Bobcat CT230 #8  
Today was my day off so I took a ride to Bobcat of Greater Springfield, Mass to take a look at what everyone is talking about on the net and thats the new Bobcat Compact Tractors and boy was I ever glad I stopped here!!!!!!!

Let's start this story off with me stopping in at Orchard Hill Farm Equipment in Belchertown, Mass. they are my local Kioti dealer and they were offering a new 2009 CH20S HST with FEL at 0 % for 60 months for $15,500 and today I stopped in to check out the new line at Bobcat and found their CT120 with FEL 0 % for 48 months with no down payment for $13,213.20 giving me a savings of $2,286.80..........

And if I wanted an even better deal I could get the CT230 with FEL at 0% and 0 down payment at $15,775.20 just $275.20 over the deal I was getting for the Kioti CK20 and thats 21hp compared to 30 hp. and to think I was looking at John Deere Green and Green stands for Lots and Lots of $$$

How could some one compare the Bobcat CT120 "MONSTER" with only 21hp to the MIGHTY John Deere 2305 with its 26hp engine which looks like a toy compared to Bobcats little 21hp model.........

If anyone is looking for a great deal, go to Bobcat.com and drop a line to Bobcat of Greater Springfield, Mass and they told me today that they will be more than happy to help anyone with the same kind of deal I got with them today, now I am going to stand back and get all the flak from everone who owns "GREEN"........... "Thank you":)

/ Bobcat CT230 #9  
I have to agree w. Ed, you just can't beat the deals w. Bobcat right now. I was kinda in the market looking around a used tractors, because I didn't think I could afford a new one. I ended up getting the CT230 w. FEL and rear hydro's for 15,500, and 0% for 48. I could have gotten it for 12,300, but the local bank wanted 8% to finance, and I decided to just get it, instead of waiting for the bank to get the funds to me. Every other comparable tractor I looked at was over %19,000.

BTW, I have used mine a little now, and I love it. It has plenty of power. I have a 6' landpride finish mower, and hardly even know its back there when I'm mowing.

/ Bobcat CT230 #10  
The deals on the 230 are great, but the deal on the 120 is not much better than the other manufacturers. I looked at Bobcat and if I had wanted a 230 sized tractor, then I would have bought one. However I specifically wanted a smaller tractor, and was able to get my BX with a 60" MMM, FEL, and backblade for less than the 120 cost with just a free FEL.