How many hrs?

/ How many hrs? #21  
That's over twice what I am using and I have been doing the same thing. I have used way less than 2 tanks(5.8 gal each) and I am close to 25 hours. You may need to get your machine checked out

Ouch! Ive just added another 5 gallons. Is your tractor the old 25hp or the improved 27hp? Im in the middle of a fight to get my tractor replaced with the newer 27hp model. Its starting to get nasty.
Most of my bush hogging is at the marked pto speed in mid range. Loader work and traveling are at 2000 rpm in all ranges. I dont usually turn the tractor off if I'll be right back on within a few minutes. I just set the brake and throttle down to idle

/ How many hrs? #22  
Wow! I hate to hear that. Mine is the 27hp model. I will admit that I was only at 21 hours and not 25 as I thought, I'm still getting almost 2 hours per gallon.

/ How many hrs? #24  
I've had my ct122 since September and have racked up 157 hrs on my 2 acres moving dirt, tilling, spreading gravel, and snow removal (and riding around my property every once in a while). Basically all of that is my stuff. I did till one small garden for a neighbor about 1/2 mile away. Tilling pretty much has to done at 2800 rpm, mowing I can do at a slightly lower engine speed. I think I've used about 80 gallons so far.

The best part is, I'm loving every minute of it!

Bob

/ How many hrs? #25  
Bought mine in late May, after a 4 week wait, have about 20 hrs on my CT235

Only problems have been hydo. fluid leaks on loader, dealer came out and repaired and all seems fine now. Main use will be for snow removal, but have moved 2 truck loads of class 5 and used for tree removal. Nice tractor, sure beats the 600 series Ford I used before!

/ How many hrs? #26  
Had mine out today cutting grass.CT 230- 25 hours. Seems to be gaining some power . Very satisfied with my Bobcat.:D

/ How many hrs? #27  
Up to 25 hours now. Did about 6 hours of dirt moving today. Good workout for the tractor. Seems to help it gain power. A lot of hill climbing with the loader and box blade. Used about 5 gallons in 6 hours.

/ How many hrs? #28  
I have had my CT230 for about 3 months now and I love it. I have about 65 hours on it now. I have noticed that just while running the FEL it doesn't use much fuel but when I use the PTO for mowing, it really sucks the fuel. I mow in mid range with the RPMs set at the red arrow where recommended. I don't know how many tanks of fuel I have put in it so far but it sure seems like a lot.

/ How many hrs? #29  
I have 19 hours on mine now! Feels like I have used it a lot more than that. I ordered the CT235 with belly mower and FEL. If I had it to do over again I would not have a belly mower, I would have just used a 3 pt, but live and learn. I also bought a 3 pt rear blade from craigslist for cheap - I thought with the FEL floating and rear scraper blade I could flatten some earth well, but it is a lot harder than it looks! This is my first tractor and I am learning the hard way. Here's a pic of my 9 yo on the tractor. I let him drive it around to get used to it but he is actually real good with the bucket controls!

Patrick

Attachments

• P1000974.jpg
    P1000974.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 205
   / How many hrs? #30  
I have 19 hours on mine now! Feels like I have used it a lot more than that. I ordered the CT235 with belly mower and FEL. If I had it to do over again I would not have a belly mower, I would have just used a 3 pt, but live and learn. I also bought a 3 pt rear blade from craigslist for cheap - I thought with the FEL floating and rear scraper blade I could flatten some earth well, but it is a lot harder than it looks! This is my first tractor and I am learning the hard way. Here's a pic of my 9 yo on the tractor. I let him drive it around to get used to it but he is actually real good with the bucket controls!

Patrick

What you need is a box blade for leveling.