How many hrs?

/ How many hrs? #1  

tinman955

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Bobcat CT450 Cab Hoe
So since we have alot of new bobcat owners how many hrs do you all have?

I have 25 hrs and it does seem to be running better but still seems underpowered, I hope after a 100 hrs or so it will run better.

/ How many hrs? #3  
Im at 21 and running just fine, dont know if its underpowered or not I made a big jump up to the 225

/ How many hrs? #5  
I think I am just over 20.I am very impressd on fuel consumption. I got 10 hours out of a tank.Getting more used to it each day. It has alredy made me a litttle money. I have had a flat already but that comes with the territory when you are working on another man's land.

/ How many hrs?
Sounds good so far im glad to see everyone is happy!!:D

/ How many hrs? #7  
I think I'm about 16 hrs. So far so good. I just need to get some more implements so I can run up the hours!!!

/ How many hrs? #9  
25hp ct225 36hrs I am using more diesel than I'm used to. Ive gone thru 25 gal so far, tractor had 10! hours on it delivered so I'm using about 1 gal/hr. Mostly running the rear pto to mow.

/ How many hrs? #10  
25hp ct225 36hrs I am using more diesel than I'm used to. Ive gone thru 25 gal so far, tractor had 10! hours on it delivered so I'm using about 1 gal/hr. Mostly running the rear pto to mow.

That's over twice what I am using and I have been doing the same thing. I have used way less than 2 tanks(5.8 gal each) and I am close to 25 hours. You may need to get your machine checked out