Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Default Re: This Bobcat CT440 deal?

Quote Originally Posted by gkm View Post
    The Shell is now called Spirax md S4TXM. l just picked up two 5 gallon buckets at walmart. It was 65.00 and change per 5/gal.
    Thanks, for providing that info.
    I paid $210 for 3 pails (5 gal) of the Mobilfluid 424 in Harrison last summer at a small oil company in town.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225, McCormick X10.50H

The hydraulic filter is ugly for the ct4xx series. $90 to $130 depending on where you get them. The hydrostatic is better but still bad, like $25-30 or so. For the ct2xx series it's seems to be the other way around the hydrostatic is the uglier one, but not as bad as the 400 series. It'll be $200 or so for the fluid. 3 5 gal pails. The rest of the stuff for the 50 hour service is pretty reasonable.

Tractor
    McCormick x10.40

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    Thanks, for providing that info.
    I paid $210 for 3 pails (5 gal) of the Mobilfluid 424 in Harrison last summer at a small oil company in town.

James K0UA
    My local oil jobber charged just a little over $50 for a 5 gallon bucket of Mobilfluid 424. I was surprised at how cheap his price was - better than Wal-Mart's price on the Shell Spirax.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

The 200 models/CKs don't take quite as much hydraulic fluid as the 3&400s/DKs (8 gl. vs 11 gl). When I did my 50 hr last summer, I bought 3 2.5gl jugs form Bobcat and it was enough to do the change since a couple quarts stay in the steering and loader circuit, but that didn't leave me any extra for adding later on when I had a rear couple start seeping.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    CT440

Quote Originally Posted by Jhrod View Post
    That was a heck of deal back then for a 440. I just got one for 23500 with the same loader and it was also new and had 9 hours on it. Had it for 3 weeks and love it so far. Mainly just hauled wood and spread stone with the loader. I'll be doing the 50 hour service myself. Hopefully It'll be springtime before I have to do that tho.
    that was good deal back then I bought mine in july last year and I was at 20,500. ct440 9T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123