This Bobcat CT440 deal?

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #21  
The Shell is now called Spirax md S4TXM. l just picked up two 5 gallon buckets at walmart. It was 65.00 and change per 5/gal.

Thanks, for providing that info.
I paid $210 for 3 pails (5 gal) of the Mobilfluid 424 in Harrison last summer at a small oil company in town.

James K0UA

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #22  
The hydraulic filter is ugly for the ct4xx series. $90 to $130 depending on where you get them. The hydrostatic is better but still bad, like $25-30 or so. For the ct2xx series it's seems to be the other way around the hydrostatic is the uglier one, but not as bad as the 400 series. It'll be $200 or so for the fluid. 3 5 gal pails. The rest of the stuff for the 50 hour service is pretty reasonable.

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #23  
Thanks, for providing that info.
I paid $210 for 3 pails (5 gal) of the Mobilfluid 424 in Harrison last summer at a small oil company in town.

James K0UA

My local oil jobber charged just a little over $50 for a 5 gallon bucket of Mobilfluid 424. I was surprised at how cheap his price was - better than Wal-Mart's price on the Shell Spirax.

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #24  
The 200 models/CKs don't take quite as much hydraulic fluid as the 3&400s/DKs (8 gl. vs 11 gl). When I did my 50 hr last summer, I bought 3 2.5gl jugs form Bobcat and it was enough to do the change since a couple quarts stay in the steering and loader circuit, but that didn't leave me any extra for adding later on when I had a rear couple start seeping.

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #25  
That was a heck of deal back then for a 440. I just got one for 23500 with the same loader and it was also new and had 9 hours on it. Had it for 3 weeks and love it so far. Mainly just hauled wood and spread stone with the loader. I'll be doing the 50 hour service myself. Hopefully It'll be springtime before I have to do that tho.

that was good deal back then I bought mine in july last year and I was at 20,500. ct440 9T