CT445 equivalent in kioti

/ CT445 equivalent in kioti #1  

buckeyefarmer

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3940 L5030 MF205-4 BX23
Is the bobcat CT440, CT445 and CT450 equivalent to the Kioti DK HST series, since the CK series stops at 35? The loader specs don't seem to match, would have thought the 9TL is the same loader as the KL401.

/ CT445 equivalent in kioti #2  
The loaders are made by different companys. The Kioti loaders are just rated higher. At what point are the specs given? Pins, front of bucket, or? That is what you should really go by since any loader would lift more at the pins compared to the front edge of the bucket. I have a KL401 loader and it does good, but it's not quite what I thought it would be from all the hype I read. I have rimguard in the back tires and a heavy box blade on the back. This holds the rear down at max loader lift capacity on level ground. Now on a side hill it will still lift a rear tire, and you gotta be carefull. I have about 115hrs on my dk40 now and have been very happy with it.

/ CT445 equivalent in kioti #3  
Is the bobcat CT440, CT445 and CT450 equivalent to the Kioti DK HST series, since the CK series stops at 35? The loader specs don't seem to match, would have thought the 9TL is the same loader as the KL401.

The tractor itself is the same but the attachments (loader, backhoe) are made by another company, Rhino I think.

/ CT445 equivalent in kioti
thanks