earthfoece ef4

/ earthfoece ef4 #1  

ken halderman

Hi,looking for help on an earthforce ef4,supposed to be same as bobcat b300.fnr failed/broke.replacement part does not match original.need to find pinout for fnr so I can wire it to tractor.Thanks.Ken

/ earthfoece ef4 #2  
What is an fnr ? Might help elaborating, since there are not too many of them machines out there.

/ earthfoece ef4
forward neutral reverse controller.... fnr

/ earthfoece ef4 #4  
not real sure what your talking about either. the ef4 is the same as a B300. my dealer gave me the wrong fuel filter for it. ended up going through kubota dealer to get correct engine parts.
good luck,

/ earthfoece ef4 #5  
ok, ken just saw your second post. i'll check my manual tomorrow when i go by the shop and see what i can come up with as far as numbers. i have a B300 manual.

/ earthfoece ef4 #6  
Do you mean the control pedal for the hydrostatic transmission ? My B200 is purely hydraulic in that respect with an added 2 pressure switches, but I believe the EF4 & 5 are different in that respect with their variable displacement motors.

/ earthfoece ef4 #7  
just looked through my manual and no mention was made of the shift lever or switch.
good luck,

/ earthfoece ef4 #8  
Hey
I have a EF4. Talk to your bobcat dealer (and hold his had if you need too), they now have parts break downs for EF4 on one of there updated CD-Roms. Its on the cd with "back-hoes wheel loaders" and the EF4 is the last one on the list...
Hope this helps.
I am working on getting a copy, if I do, I'll post about it