rear hydraulics

/ rear hydraulics #1  

gaberelli

Bronze Member
Has anyone run hoses from the rear hydro to a loader implement? I have a skid steer style hydraulic angle plow on the loader and am in the process of getting all the correct couplers and hoses. The plan is to leave the hoses attached to the tractor and tucked up in the frame with a coupler mounted near the front to attach the plow lines to. Any concerns/advice from someone who has done something similar?

Last edited:
   / rear hydraulics #2  
I also have bobcat attachments that I would like to use on the loader. I was told by the dealership that it was a short matter of time before they produced an OEM kit for front remotes. I was also told that my best bet for an immediate solution would be to look for aftermarket parts and piece it together that way. If I were you I would somehow hook up the implement to the rear remotes just to make sure that the tractor can power it before spending the money and time to put remotes on the front. I guess you could always just run long hydraulic hoses from the back to the front and zip tie the heck out of them.

/ rear hydraulics
Long hoses is my current plan. I haven't had them made yet and was curious if there is anything I should know before I move forward with the plan of using the rears.