bob tach prices

/ bob tach prices #1  

Mike Fortner

Tractor
Bobcat CT 235
I have a CT 235 and was curious if any one might know what the Bobtach kit cost with pieces to adapt a bucket. Thanks

/ bob tach prices #2  
I was originally quoted $1400 from a dealer for my CT235. That was in April 2009. Then after they re-did their model packages to the most recent versions the Bobtach cost $450, so I bought it.

Patrick

/ bob tach prices #3  
I have the 230 and when I ordered mine with the bobtach it added $800 more $, that was about 4 months ago.

/ bob tach prices
thanks for the info. did the bobtachs come with all you needed to mount the buckets or was that extra?

/ bob tach prices #5  
Mine came with everything needed to mount any of the bobtach accessories.

The thing that I was most uniformed on was the fact that BC does not make a hydraulic kit to mount on the loader to enable you to use hydraulic powered accessories. The pump is not powerful enough to run any of them I guess.

That was what I was so excited about getting the bobtach for but I guess I should have asked more questions and done more research.

/ bob tach prices #6  
If you have a pin on bucket you will need a new bucket or a weld on receiver plate.
You will have to cut your ears off your pin on bucket to be able to weld on the receiver plate.

/ bob tach prices #7  
The pump is not powerful enough to run any of them I guess.

The pump is plenty powerful....you just have to get the right implements.
The M27 tractors put out 8+ GPM at 2500psi.

Many Bobcat skidsteers use implements, like hyd breakers, that require as
much as 15 GPM and 3000psi or more. Even on skidsteers, you might not
have enough flow for these implements if you do not get the "high-flow"
option.

I run a hyd PHD, a hyd mixer, and a backhoe using my Kioti's implement
pump.

/ bob tach prices #8  
I was originally quoted $1400 from a dealer for my CT235. That was in April 2009. Then after they re-did their model packages to the most recent versions the Bobtach cost $450, so I bought it.

Patrick

Is that spec miata I see in your avatar?