Deluxe Package for 2008 Machines?

/ Deluxe Package for 2008 Machines? #1  

ss4010

Silver Member
Tractor
BobCat CT230
Hi,

Did anyone out there order a machine C225, C230, C235 size earlier in the year with the Deluxe package? What did the deluxe package contain? I'm under the impression that the deluxe package contained loader joystick, mid PTO and some other items?

I'm about to take delivery of a C230. The dealer quoted me the deluxe package on the sales contract which is no longer available. Hence I want to ensure they will be delivering a comparable machine.

Thanks,

Steve

/ Deluxe Package for 2008 Machines? #2  
I'm not 100% sure but I purchased a CT235 back in late May and it has the "Deluxe" package. As I recall, that included the Mid PTO and rear hyd. I was also able to get them to include the deluxe seat (a must imo). I also have the grill guard but I'm not sure if that was part of the package or included with the FEL.

/ Deluxe Package for 2008 Machines?
Thanks Ross,

That corresponds with what I recall as well. Anyone else out there have any input?

Thanks,

Steve

/ Deluxe Package for 2008 Machines? #4  
thats what mine came with as well
nice package i think
PG

Thanks PG.

/ Deluxe Package for 2008 Machines? #6  
My deluxe package included, deluxe seat, mid PTO, 1 set of rear hydraulics and front brush guard.

Thanks Galaxie.

It seems we have a consensus.

/ Deluxe Package for 2008 Machines? #8  
Steve,
My 225 came with the deluxe seat, rear hydraulics, loader joystick, mid PTO, and tilt steering wheel. It also had the hood/grill guard, but I think that was part of the FEL package.

Norm

/ Deluxe Package for 2008 Machines? #9  
Hi,

Did anyone out there order a machine C225, C230, C235 size earlier in the year with the Deluxe package? What did the deluxe package contain? I'm under the impression that the deluxe package contained loader joystick, mid PTO and some other items?

I'm about to take delivery of a C230. The dealer quoted me the deluxe package on the sales contract which is no longer available. Hence I want to ensure they will be delivering a comparable machine.

Thanks,

Steve

I seem to recall that the deluxe included midpto, one remote and the deluxe seat. It was one heck of a deal, but it kinda screwed the dealers with their inventories of remotes and mid ptos, some dealers wanted, others not. All tractors come with the loader joystick I thought. Have to check my old brochures in the file cabinet to make sure. Personally I think the deluxe seat was a waste of money after sitting on it and the standard one.

Thanks Nap61 and Archerm3,

I sent an email off to the dealer. Interesting enough the salesman is "no longer with Bobcat". I hope I did not get him canned when I sent CC'ed his boss a while back when he was not being responsive. Bobcat did hook me up with a loaner skidsteer which has now been available for my use for more than 9 weeks. The rental fleet manager is filling in for the sale rep until a new one can be hired. I'm waiting to hear back from him. I'll call him on Monday when I get back in the country if I don't hear anything. Hopefully they will deliver the machine as quoted and there will be no more hang ups.

Thanks everyone for verifying what the contents of the "deluxe package".

Steve