Bobcat 743b?

/ Bobcat 743b? #1  

Joshd123

What is the name of the hydraulic cooler?... It is just under the radiator and it is leaking. I cant find it for sale anywhere. Thanks for any help!!

/ Bobcat 743b? #2  
I have a 743 but I think they would be real similar, Hydraulic cooler sounds right to me. Sometimes they come across e-bay and I would try Northern, they have a link with someone (or they do it themselves) doing a lot of 743's it seems.

As you know, you can always just go to Bobcat and get the stuff, not always the cheapest way to go but sometimes it may suprise you. My set of books was cheaper from the Bobcat dealer then from e-bay. Always have to double check yourself.

On mine, I cleaned it out good and silicone bronzed the hole up, applied a slight vacuum to the ports to keep it from blowing out on me and played with it a couple times to get it right. I do a fair amount of Silicone Bronze with the Tig putting together torque converters so it was an easy fix for me. Find a GOOD (and I do not know how to determine if they are good or not) welding shop and they can put it together for you unless it is totally destroyed.

Good luck.