Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    2011 Bobcat CT235

Default Re: CT230 First Troubles

Funny they have none for it not being an issue, at least that is what my dealer told me, I actually asked two of them, both said they have not seen any issues with the coolers...huh?

Tractor
    Bobcat CT230

Quote Originally Posted by msiewert96 View Post
    Funny they have none for it not being an issue, at least that is what my dealer told me, I actually asked two of them, both said they have not seen any issues with the coolers...huh?
    My dealer told me that they had had several, I think 5 not including mine. He also said he was trying to get Bobcat to make it a field service item. We'll see, only time will tell.

Tractor
    bobcat ct225

I just wanted to join the bad oil cooler club!

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225, McCormick X10.50H

yeah, I had oil dripping, it looked like from both the hoses to steering hydraulic cylinders. I called the dealer and asked if they had a problem with that because it looked like it was leaking from both both of them. He said they didn't have a problem with that, but look at the oil cooler. So he knew what it was when I didn't even do a reasonable job of describing it. He said it was only a cold weather problem and that's why Bobcat wasn't issuing a general recall. But in ND he'd obviously seen it before.

Tractor
    bobcat ct225

I live in central Ga, In my case I guess it could be cold weather, but I keep my machine in an insulated shop and always let it warm up there. we have had about three weeks with lows in the low 20's. maybe ran my machine 2 or 3 times.. I guess well see if temp is really the culprit this summer.

Tractor
    bobcat ct225

Just got word in from my dealership..3.5-4 week wait for a new oil cooler. I have requested a loaner, but not sure yet if they are going to give me one.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT230

I just reported mine to the dealer about 2 weeks ago. Mine came in on friday, but I can't be home to let them swap it out until this friday. Maybe they are getting a big run on these now. I bet a lot of these units were purchase around the same time.

Make sure that your dealer is ordering that as an Emergency order, and not as stock. That can make a difference.

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739

Call some Kioti dealers and ask if they have it in stock. Then get your dealer to do an exchange with one of them. Or have him take one off of one of his inventory tractors. This will test what kind of dealer he is.

Yes, this is a known problem. But, I thought they redesigned it on the Kiotis a couple of years ago. I would have thought that all the BC's would have the new design.

Tractor
    bobcat ct225

My dealer has no tractors in inventory, or loaners, He offered a t150 skidsteer as a loaner..this actually works great for me. I had some grading that I was planning on doing, this will actually be more efficient for me! Great service so far..

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by tmorg1220 View Post
    I live in central Ga, In my case I guess it could be cold weather, but I keep my machine in an insulated shop and always let it warm up there. we have had about three weeks with lows in the low 20's. maybe ran my machine 2 or 3 times.. I guess well see if temp is really the culprit this summer.
    I'd say that they can't claim it as a "cold weather" problem anymore if it is happening in Georgia Low 20's is bordering on no jacket weather.

Bobcat: time to step up and issue a recall, so no one is afraid to turn on their tractor if it snows.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast