Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    1878 Ford 65N

Default Re: CT230 First Troubles

Very old thread. I was the OP and haven't had any issues with the new cooler. Haven't heard of anyone with new problems either. Probably one batch of bad oil coolers. Now they are gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Deerefarmer1 View Post
    I actually have 2 of those oil coolers, brand new. bought a few extras after the first one left me stranded on the Job. No longer have my CT230 and would be willing to sale both the coolers for $50 shipped within the US. Shoot me a message if interested, just trying to help someone out and plus you will have a spare
    Do you still have the coolers? I just noticed mine is seeping, all the fins are wet.

thanks

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat

Quote Originally Posted by ml0923 View Post
    Do you still have the coolers? I just noticed mine is seeping, all the fins are wet.

thanks
    wow this is the first instance of this I have seen on here in probably over a year

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Looking back in his post history I think ml0923 bought his in May 2009, which would make it built sometime around the switch in cooler part numbers.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    BobCat CT230

Quote Originally Posted by Deerefarmer1 View Post
    I actually have 2 of those oil coolers, brand new. bought a few extras after the first one left me stranded on the Job. No longer have my CT230 and would be willing to sale both the coolers for $50 shipped within the US. Shoot me a message if interested, just trying to help someone out and plus you will have a spare
    Quote Originally Posted by ml0923 View Post

thanks
    Reading through this thread again made me think maybe better I have one on the side 2 as I am about 100m from real Bobcat dealer that services or 45 from the party rental Bobcat
    So Deerefarmer1 Id take the other if they are still avail or ml0923 maybe well split them and you can send it to me or vice-versa just let me know guys Thanks

Tractor
    Bobcat CT230 & John Deere X324

The bad oil cooler thread lives on....My tractor is from the same spring of 09 as most of the others with this problem. I've about 150 hrs on mine and I just noticed that the cooler is all "wet" and stuck full of dandalion puff. My local dealer quoted me $259 and he said his catalog said I would need new hoses too but he wasn't sure that was true. Did anyone have to replace hoses? Thanks
    Bobcat CT230
    John Deere X324
    King Kutter 72" Rear Finish Mower

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    1878 Ford 65N

No hoses. Just rad. Tell him to contact BC and see if you can get warranty replacement due to that BC knew a defect was in them.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    1878 Ford 65N

Here...I'll expect a donut from you for saving you tons of $$$ if you can't get warranty.

Bobcat CT225 CT230 Kioti CK20 CK25 CK30 OIL COOLER | eBay

Maybe there is a new design and does need new cooler lines??? The eBay listing says that you have to change the lines (unless you buy that one).

Tractor
    Kubota M7040, Bobcat CT235, Kubota BX23 TLB & RTV 900

Quote Originally Posted by Canada_CT230 View Post
    Here...I'll expect a donut from you for saving you tons of $$$ if you can't get warranty.

Bobcat CT225 CT230 Kioti CK20 CK25 CK30 OIL COOLER | eBay

Maybe there is a new design and does need new cooler lines??? The eBay listing says that you have to change the lines (unless you buy that one).
    Hey Canada CT230... I would presume those will fit the CT235 too? Would you happen to know if they are the same?
    Thanks
    F350 6.4 Dually, PJ 14K 20', PJ 3.5K

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    1878 Ford 65N

Couldn't tell you for sure...don't have parts manual. Educated guess is yes...since the CT225/230/235 share the same frame size.

In the courtroom I will deny ever knowing you and deny giving any advice.

I am not the eBay seller. I just remember seeing it a while ago while searching "Bobcat" on eBay.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast