CT230 First Troubles

/ CT230 First Troubles
Very old thread. I was the OP and haven't had any issues with the new cooler. Haven't heard of anyone with new problems either. Probably one batch of bad oil coolers. Now they are gone forever.

/ CT230 First Troubles #52  
I actually have 2 of those oil coolers, brand new. bought a few extras after the first one left me stranded on the Job. No longer have my CT230 and would be willing to sale both the coolers for $50 shipped within the US. Shoot me a message if interested, just trying to help someone out and plus you will have a spare :thumbsup:

Do you still have the coolers? I just noticed mine is seeping, all the fins are wet.

thanks

/ CT230 First Troubles #53  
Do you still have the coolers? I just noticed mine is seeping, all the fins are wet.

thanks

wow this is the first instance of this I have seen on here in probably over a year

:confused:

/ CT230 First Troubles #54  
Looking back in his post history I think ml0923 bought his in May 2009, which would make it built sometime around the switch in cooler part numbers.

/ CT230 First Troubles #55  
I actually have 2 of those oil coolers, brand new. bought a few extras after the first one left me stranded on the Job. No longer have my CT230 and would be willing to sale both the coolers for $50 shipped within the US. Shoot me a message if interested, just trying to help someone out and plus you will have a spare :thumbsup:

thanks

Reading through this thread again made me think maybe better I have one on the side 2 as I am about 100m from real Bobcat dealer that services or 45 from the party rental Bobcat
So Deerefarmer1 Id take the other if they are still avail or ml0923 maybe well split them and you can send it to me or vice-versa just let me know guys Thanks

/ CT230 First Troubles #56  
The bad oil cooler thread lives on....My tractor is from the same spring of 09 as most of the others with this problem. I've about 150 hrs on mine and I just noticed that the cooler is all "wet" and stuck full of dandalion puff. My local dealer quoted me $259 and he said his catalog said I would need new hoses too but he wasn't sure that was true. Did anyone have to replace hoses? Thanks

/ CT230 First Troubles
No hoses. Just rad. Tell him to contact BC and see if you can get warranty replacement due to that BC knew a defect was in them.

/ CT230 First Troubles #59  
   / CT230 First Troubles
Couldn't tell you for sure...don't have parts manual. Educated guess is yes...since the CT225/230/235 share the same frame size.

In the courtroom I will deny ever knowing you and deny giving any advice. :laughing:

I am not the eBay seller. I just remember seeing it a while ago while searching "Bobcat" on eBay.