Front Aux??

/ Front Aux?? #1  

tinman955

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Bobcat CT450 Cab Hoe
Anyone have the bobcat front Aux kit? If so how does a guy control a grapple bucket with our tractors?

/ Front Aux?? #2  
Father in law has them on his 230. There is a switch on the loader control valve that changes the curl function to aux function. I wish I had it instead of running the controls from the rear aux. I don't like the messy look of everything the way I have it. Any idea on price of the kit to add after the fact?

/ Front Aux??
I was going to check with dealer and see the price but I wanted to educate myself a little bit here before I called them, it has been my best policy in the past, haha.

I was hoping to see some pics of them installed.

Thanks for the info its been helpful.

/ Front Aux?? #4  
wrlong 4 in 1 002.jpg

wrlong 4 in 1 005.jpg

wrlong 4 in 1 001.jpg
Sorry about the last picture...I know this is a Kioti but it will give ya a reference on what they look like.
The olnly thing you would have to do is build a mount because this is built for the Kioti.
Unless I can get my hand on a Bobcat.

/ Front Aux??
Rick, thanks for the pics and info. As always you go over and above to help a guy out.

/ Front Aux?? #6  
I was quoted $240 for the rears, and $1140 for the fronts. Guess which route i took? Hoses routed to the front don't look great, but they're not $900 ugly!

/ Front Aux?? #7  
$1140!!! That's a lot of coin. Besides the tidiness of plumbing, there is the convenience of being able to lift the loader and operate the aux at the same time (helpful with a grapple). With the rear hydro setup, you have to take your time. But for $900 or so, not a tough decision.

/ Front Aux??
To be honest with you it does seem like alot of money but if you use alot then I guess it would be worth it. From what I can see in the last pic that rick posted I really dont like they way it looks:confused: or is it just me,lol.

/ Front Aux?? #9  
it is not quite like that in the Bobcat. someone needs to post a pic.

/ Front Aux?? #10  
If I find time in the next couple days I will post some pics. I have a CT440 with the front Aux kit. Cost about $900 in Canada. Worth every penny. Pics will show very neat plumbing. Not even noticeable.

Dave :cool: