Price Check Bobcat ct 230 and ct235

/ Bobcat ct 230 and ct235 #1  

jmethang

I got a price on a ct 230 with FEL for $14821.00. Ct 235 with FEL add $758.00. This price just dropped $3610.00 with the new free front end loader deal offer in march. Is this a good price or can i do better? I can't get the 0% offer at this price.

/ Bobcat ct 230 and ct235 #2  
That seems about right. Thats about what I paid if you don't add the Rear Remotes. I was lucky enough to get in when I could get that price and 0%. If I had the cash I would have been able to get it for about 12K, but those promotions are long gone now. I think that is still a good price when you compare it to other major brands.

/ Bobcat ct 230 and ct235
Thanks for your input. Do you like your ct 230? Are you glad thats the model you chose or would you choose another if you did it again? Sounds like my dealer is giving me a good deal for the time of year it is.

/ Bobcat ct 230 and ct235 #4  
First off I had to wait 6 months for my machine I know you have to strike when the deal is Hot you can not wait but I think you got a decent price from what CT230Fan said If I did not get the price I did I would of walked in fact I walked away from a Kobota L2800 similar for 15K while waiting for this one. I can PM my faxed reciept to you if you want It was delivered and 50hr service(Filters and oils) included
As for the machine it has been either too cold or raining so its been sitting in barn I have less than 4hrs on it so I can not say to any thing but it works and it is HEAVY put ruts in everywhere I wentcome to think of it I did patch driveway. I know it weighs nearly double what the JD790 weighs in at.
So far all I have gotten for it is a battery maintainer should have gotten block heater but I will add that Coldest winter on record here in Texas hope no more worse EVER.
Good luck Check Kioti as they are the same and were having some deals I know one is on here think his name is Wallace or something like that.

That would be great if you sent receipt. Hope I dont have to wait to long I have alot of need for the tractor now.

/ Bobcat ct 230 and ct235 #6  
I bought my CT 230 last year when they had very good deals and free front end loaders. I ordered Aug 4, and received Dec 18. The very good price is why I went Bobcat but, the unit compares very well to JD and Kubota. It has a lot of the little things which I think make it a premium tractor. Rubber deck mat, good bucket level indicator, adjustable ROPS, 3 speed hydro transmission, cruise, tilt, removable FEL, entry step on both sides, adjustable 3 point hitch arms. It is a heavy unit at about 3800 lbs. with loader. I have 25 hrs. on mine, mostly pushing snow. I'm very happy with mine. Hope this info helps.

Paul

/ Bobcat ct 230 and ct235 #7  
jmethang, sorry for the delayed response. Yes I really like my CT230. I probably would have gotten a 235 if given the chance at the time, but the great prices they were offering on that model had just expired. I was one of the lucky ones. I only had to wait a couple weeks for mine to come in on the dealers stock order. My 230 has a lot of power and is very comfortable. I've got about 50 hours on it. Lots of mowing, brush hoggin', blading, disking and snow pusing. The front end loader is such a great tool for my 40 acres also.
Here are my only issues with the tractor to date: I had a leak at the front end loader valve where the QD's attach. (dealer sent out a tech next day. Replaced all the o-rings in the fittings. Fixed problem with excellent support.)
Cracked Oil Cooler(common cold weather problem) Part has been backordered for about 2 weeks, but has finally arrived at dealer. They are sending the tech out to replace on Friday.
My cruise control hasn't worked since I got it, but I don't think I'd ever use it. I am going to have the tech look at it on friday.

Overall, I'd say the Bobcat tractors compare favorably to the other brands, and so far my service has been very good as well.

Thanks so much for your honest answers. This will help me feel more comfortable purchasing a tractor that has only been out a few years.

/ Bobcat ct 230 and ct235 #9  
I bought my ct235 mid summer at rebate time.Ipaid for it so I got the free loader.Tractor with r4s,rear remotes,grill guard,and rear tires loadedfor 11,900.:thumbsup:

/ Bobcat ct 230 and ct235 #10  
Wow, where are you guy's located at? I am in greensboro nc and the local bobcat dealer gave me a quote today for 18000 for a 230 with the free loader! Montana has a 28-30 hp with a free loader for 12900 best price I found

Kerry