bobcat tractor coupon

/ bobcat tractor coupon #11  
My B-C 60" box blade comes in at $735 CDN without the $250 savings coupon. Mind you I phoned a new B-C dealer in my area that they quoted me $900+ for the same unit!

/ bobcat tractor coupon #12  
Canada ,you,re geting a good price.With coupon about the same money I paid for Howse about 1 or so ago.The howse is a good bb but if you can get :thumbsup:the b-c,I,d go for it.Probably higher resale havin the cat head sticker on to.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #13  
I have a 20 year old rusted up box blade, it dont look pretty but it works well.
I may sand blast it and paint it up some day, but for now, it does the job. I graded my driveway with it, and it looks 500% better. I will say, the bobcat does a lot better job with the boxblade than the old 8N did. The 8N was a good tractor in its day, It just has no comparison to these CUT's.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #14  
Paint yours gray-black and decal it up with your own knock-off B-C decal.

Now...I just need to find someone to use my $250 coupon.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #15  
I'm going to buy a bobcat tractor this week or next. Who wants to trade $250 savings coupons. Every little bit helps.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #16  
I will admit that I have not done that much research on box blades yet so maybe I don't know what I am looking at but it seems to be a pretty simple design, two cutting blades and some digging teeth. I have seen 60" box blades for under $400 new. I know my local TSC has them for just a little over $400. Yeah, they are not BC black and orange but I am pretty sure the black paint does not cost an extra $400.

I have priced a few different BC attachments and I am suprised they can sell any of them as overpriced as they are. I love my CT230 but I can't see paying 2x-3x more for a BC branded attachment than what I can get another brand for. While I would love to have more money than I can spend, that just happens to not be the case....... unfortunately!

/ bobcat tractor coupon #17  
Well, I wish I could buy a BB for $400. I live in Canada...the land of rape and pillage for consumer goods.

The price for a BB up here is way more than the USA. The problem, even though I live only 1 hour from the border and 3 hours from Grand Forks, ND the drive in the truck, the fuel costs, border tax, etc just make it just about the same.

I weigh all the options to get the best deal. Sometimes is is worth for me to trek to the USA and sometimes not.

I recently bought some Super Springs for my truck. Would have cost me $600+ locally. I got them sent to a parcel service a mile across the USA border and drove the hour to get them. Total cost $225.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #18  
I'm going to buy a bobcat tractor this week or next. Who wants to trade $250 savings coupons. Every little bit helps.

I will send you mine if you don't have any takers yet.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #19  
I'm looking to buy either 235 or 335 so would appreciate the coupon. Also what price did other people pay for thier tractor?

/ bobcat tractor coupon #20  
Local dealer quoted $15,800 for a CT230 on Monday. I called a dealer about an hour away and he offered $14,800.