bobcat tractor coupon

/ bobcat tractor coupon #1  

tornadowatchranch

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat 335 for the fun stuff JD gt235 for the lawn
just got a coupon in the mail from bobcat company. Apparently if I refer a friend to buy a bobcat tractor they get $250 off and I get $250 off an attachment. anyone else getting these or is this a local thing?

I have a 335 and am very happy--looking for a finish mower now

tornado

/ bobcat tractor coupon #2  
got the same one, not sure $250 is enough to offset buying bobcat versus land pride or any other brand

/ bobcat tractor coupon #3  
Got one also

/ bobcat tractor coupon #5  
Guess if it goes by when we actually brought to delivery of the tractor to it means I should see one somewhere in 2011

/ bobcat tractor coupon #6  
You're not alone Sabretooth.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #7  
The coupon has made it to Canada! I got one today. Was planning on a box blade and forks. The price is right at the BC dealer so $250 off would be killer. How to find someone looking to buy.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #8  
Hey Guys, if anyone has a coupon left I'm getting ready to purchase a CT230. I appreciate all the great information on this forum, I've really learned a lot.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #9  
Hey Guys, if anyone has a coupon left I'm getting ready to purchase a CT230. I appreciate all the great information on this forum, I've really learned a lot.

Check your PM OKC, I still have mine.

/ bobcat tractor coupon #10  

I just checked with my local BC and got a quote on a box blade. WOW! Even a $250 discount won't touch a King Cutter box blade or pretty much any others ones I have seen! I was quoted $828 for the standard 60" BB. Bobcat must make their accessories out of gold and paint them black!

That being said, I still have my coupon if you need it but maybe you can work something out with one of the others on this site that will use their $250 discount on a BC accessory. I for sure won't be spending that much money on a BB.

Let me know if you still need it.