loader bar and teeth

/ loader bar and teeth #1  

lilranch2001

Tractor
Bobcat CT 235
I ordered this for my CT 235, has anyone installed one? I havent seen it yet, so Im not sure what it is going to take to install it.

/ loader bar and teeth #3  
I am not sure about the loader bar but I bought individual teeth for my bucket and it take about 10 min or less to install them in the predrilled bucket holes.

/ loader bar and teeth #4  
I have zero knowledge about the bucket teeth,what is the main use of them?I don,t know if I need them or not.

/ loader bar and teeth #5  
If you are talking about a toothbar for a loader bucket, they are great. Mine goes on/off with just two bolts, one at each end of the bucket. It makes digging into either fresh ground or a pile, much more efficient and it proctects your loader cutting edge too. Highly recommend if doing a lot of digging.

/ loader bar and teeth #6  
only dig holes to bury any left over money,if I keep buyind no more need to dig holes!:laughing:

/ loader bar and teeth
I havent seen one yet so I am not sure what it looks like and cannot post a picture.
Havent been able to find it on Bobcats website either.

I dont think there is any holes in my loader bucket, I guess I will just wait till I get it in next week

/ loader bar and teeth #8  
lil ranch,how many hours have put on your cat? Had any problems?

/ loader bar and teeth
8 hours so far, dug and moved a hellava lot of clay out of a bank outside my walk out basement that I want to build a retaining wall in, cleaned up a lot of dead logs along the edge of my woods, broke my 4 wheel drive knob by stepping on it, and got her stuck to the frame, its been a good week :laughing:
On a good note, I have started to design a new handle for the 4 wheel drive knob today. When I finish it, and IF IT WORKS WELL, I will post a picture. I know I want something different than what Bobcat has, I will step on it again if I put a new knob on it.

/ loader bar and teeth #10  
bolt_on_toothbar.gif
Lookig for something like this?