ck35 loader and 3pt power loss

/ ck35 loader and 3pt power loss #1  

vtfx4

Bronze Member
Tractor
looking
I just ticked over 53 hours and fired up the tractor to do some grading. I noticed the 3pt was a little bumpy up and down and that it couldn't get any real down pressure. Thought it might need to warm up but the situation didn't improve so I thought I would check the bucket power. Movement of the bucket was fine, maybe a little slow but still smoothe. But when I tried to lift the front of the tractor it really struggled to get the front tires of the gound at 2500 RPM. This was after 30 minutes of light work, so it was fully warmed up. Drivetrain power seemed OK, but may have been a little slow. Any idea of my condition?

I just ordered remotes and was going to pick those up next week along with all filters, then go find some mobilfluid, but now I am thinking I should have dealer do the 50 hour and check her out. The dealer owe's me a free pickup to paint the loader (rust) and has quoted $860 for remote, install and 50 hour service. I hate the price but really don't want to risk it if I have having hydro problems. Does anyone think I will have warranty problems being 3 hours over the 50 hour service? Should not make a difference, but you never know.

Thanks all,
Ken

/ ck35 loader and 3pt power loss #2  
3 hours isnt much.... I doubt Bobcat will be that nitpicky