My new CT 440

/ My new CT 440 #1  

articatsopro

Well i finally got it about a week ago. Got a 8 foot blade to go on the loader with quick tak and the loader is plumbed for hook ups. Today I just picked up a 4 in 1 bucket for it used should work out good its only a 60 inch i was going to rent a grapple but ive ran 4 in ones alot at work and can do alot with them more than a grapple imo. Its a great machine I like my dealer ive known them for years. Ill get some good pics up soon heres a few junk ones. About the tractor 2 remotes, front aux, cab, gp tires with filled rears ( beet jiece) awesome traction and stability. 84 inch rfm mower,72 hog,74 tiller and a sub soiler. USed the hog it works great everything is built solid.
thee mower and hog say Ir or ingersoll rand all over the place. Great machine for the money roades fastView attachment 440.bmp

/ My new CT 440 #2  
Nice looking cab tractor, so how is the over all power? I have a 440 that cant get out of its own way, just curious.

/ My new CT 440 #3  
Thats one good lookin' tractor. All it needs is some mud on the rims and in the bucket.:D:thumbsup:

/ My new CT 440 #4  
I've got the same tractor loved the cab this winter . no more snow down my back and in my face.... Lot's of power in mine......

/ My new CT 440 #6  
Very Nice Tractor!

That cab sure does look a lot nicer than my old Sims cab. :D

Those tractors sure do look good in white too! :thumbsup:

/ My new CT 440
Its seen Plenty of mud too much acually.. Got almost 50 hours since those pics. No major issues just a leaking valve located on right side of loader arm. Dealer has been great. I use to be into old artic cats dont got time anymore.