Kioti BH on Bobcat?

/ Kioti BH on Bobcat? #1  

vwkismet

I was wondering if a KB2465 or KB2475 would fit on a Bobcat CT without modification. Anyone know?

Thanks.

/ Kioti BH on Bobcat? #2  
I cannot say for certain if it would fit but these tractors are literally built on the same exact assembly line so if it fits on the Kioti then it should fit on the Bobcat just as easily.

The IF part is that Bobcat claims to have made something like 100 changes to further improve the tractor. If there is any truth to this, there is the possibility that they changed something underneath. Bobcat does offer a MMM that Kioti stopped offering...

/ Kioti BH on Bobcat? #3  
The Kioti loader brackets are pre arranged to accept the Kioti backhoe subframe, so it would probably not be a simple bolt together deal. I would guess some engineering of the front subframe mount would be necessary. That said I have not seen the bobcat loader brackets, since they are owned by another korean compnay, they may be preping to use the same backhoe Kioti and LS use, which as I recall is a Taesung (sp?). Of course my recall is not so good these days...

/ Kioti BH on Bobcat? #4  
Bobcat loaders are made by RHINO, on the id plate says built in USA. I bet the backhoe is also a RHINO. Anyway, here's what the sub frame and mounts look like.

1st/2nd pic is the rear bracket that mount in place of the oem draw bar support.

3rd pic is the front of the subframe

4th pic is the front bracket

Attachments

• IMG00221.jpg
    IMG00221.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG00225.jpg
    IMG00225.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG00222.jpg
    IMG00222.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG00223.jpg
    IMG00223.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 252
   / Kioti BH on Bobcat? #5  
Yes it will go on..
Will you be using a Kioti subframe or a bobcat subframe?

/ Kioti BH on Bobcat?
Thanks for the responses.

I don't know about the subframes - I am totally new to this whole thing. But, a nearby Kioti dealer had a great deal on backhoes (both 2465 and 2475), but the local Bobcat dealer had the great deal on the CT225 or CT230. So, I was just wondering if I would be able to buy the Bobcat tractor from one guy and the KB bh from the other.

/ Kioti BH on Bobcat? #7  
To be sure....Buy the Bobcat subframe, then use the Kioti Hoe.
If there are changes that need made they will be minor.
From the look of the front of that subframe it is a little diff than the Kioti.

BTI

/ Kioti BH on Bobcat? #9  
my Bobcat dealer quoted me 6 k for a bobcat bh 2 weeks ago

/ Kioti BH on Bobcat? #10  
my Bobcat dealer quoted me 6 k for a bobcat bh 2 weeks ago

Good estimate, depending on whether you are buying JUST the hoe, or buying the hoes, subframe, remote kit and bucket.