Loader power

/ Loader power #1  

tinman955

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Bobcat CT450 Cab Hoe
Here is a pic of my loader picking up a skid of lawn treatment. Weighed 2450lbs plus the weight of skid. I have picked up over 2600 lbs of rock salt this winter. I can say these 440 loaders will lift!!

Attachments

• 2450lbs.jpg
    2450lbs.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 235
   / Loader power #2  
Just as a similar comparison...Yesterday I picked up my new boxblade and pallet forks yesterday. The box blade was on a pallet and the forks were strapped to the pallet. Unloading (no implement on the back of my CT230) I picked up the whole assembly out of my truck.

The box blade weighs in at 446 lbs, the forks weigh in around 350 lbs, and say 20 for the pallet. 816 in total. no problems, also with no counter weight.

/ Loader power #3  
I have been scalping the top 8 inches of marl and sod off of my drainage swail so I can deepen it, and some of the bucket loads of wet soil have been so full and heavy I havent been able to lift it more than 4 feet off the ground before the rv dumps the fluid, do not know what it weighs, but last week I loaded up 30- 50 pound bags of sand in the bucket to take to one of my projects, and the tractor handled that fine.

Just glad I had the rears filled, I dont know how it would be without it

/ Loader power
Our loaders do lift alot in my opinion. I had my hoe on the back with loaded tires and still sometimes pick the back tires off the ground.

/ Loader power #5  
I have been scalping the top 8 inches of marl and sod off of my drainage swail so I can deepen it, and some of the bucket loads of wet soil have been so full and heavy I havent been able to lift it more than 4 feet off the ground before the rv dumps the fluid, do not know what it weighs, but last week I loaded up 30- 50 pound bags of sand in the bucket to take to one of my projects, and the tractor handled that fine.

Just glad I had the rears filled, I dont know how it would be without it

How big is your bucket? I presume it's QA?

Just curious. I have the kioti loader, non QA, 60" with a toothbar. I've had it loaded with very wet and heavy dirt/sod to way out on the toothbar and it had no problem lifting it as high as I wanted.

/ Loader power #6  
mine is a 68 inch with just cutting bar, plus i have the bobtach which I believe changes the center of gravity by about 2-3 inches out also

/ Loader power #8  
These are strong little tractors. Just had my rear tires filled, was tired of lifting the back end off the ground.