mid mount deck

/ mid mount deck #1  

joez

hi guys new here to the site. i have a kioti ck20hst same base tractor as the ct122. i have the kioti loader and was wondering if thebobcat 54 inch mid moiunt mower would work on my kioti. i like the deck and need 54in cause of my trees, alot of them. thanks in advance.

/ mid mount deck #2  
I don't know if a Bobcat MMM will fit the Kioti but do you have the mid PTO? That would be a must. I have a 54" MMM on my Bobcat CT120 and it looks like there is quite a bit of mounting hardware involved.

/ mid mount deck
how do like the deck. i looked at one and it semed to be built well. It looked tight underneath the deck around the blades. does it cut well and hows the tractor handle it, i heard they bog these smaller models, true?

/ mid mount deck #4  
My CT120 was a demo model that included the MMM so I wasn't buying it with a lot of mowing in mind. It is a well built deck and does a nice cut but for me I think I'd rather have a 3 pt finish mower. I don't use the Bobcat as my primary mower, I have a Scag zero turn for that. The deck takes a while to take on and off. There's not a lot of ground clearance when it is raised so I like having it off when I'm using the CT120 for other work. I recently purchased a 3 pt brush hog (4 foot) and think it will be more versatile for what I need. If you have a lot of mowing without a lot of trees, shrubs, etc. then the MMM would probably work well for you.