Lazy Hydro Pedal

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #12  
All of the above, does your pedal stick with the range selector in the neutral position? I'm trying to determine if you have the same problem I have.

Thanks
Steve

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #13  
All of the above, does your pedal stick with the range selector in the neutral position? I'm trying to determine if you have the same problem I have.

Thanks
Steve

Steve, mine did react slow in neutral also before I lubed things up. But it never really stuck, it was just slow reacting. Maybe we dont have the same problem.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #14  
mine is a little slow as well, I think I will crawl under her n see what she needs :licking:

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #15  
I too have the same problem. I have tried wd-40 and w. l. grease. I lube it about once a month. It can get scary when using the loader in close quarters.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal
With 47 hours on my machine I have still have issues with a lazy pedal. Lube works for a short time but seems to come and go. My first service is schedule next month (June) and the service truck has been told to look into it.

It makes working some detail work difficult, but it s not sticking just not consistant in its return.

I'll advise what the mechanic does.

Geo

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #17  
I also had mine looked at during the 50 hour service, they had also noticed it.
They lubed it, and now I notice that as long as the tractor is not under torque load it seems to return fine, but anytime the tractor is under load it returns very slowly.
Is that how it should be working?

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #18  
I have 70 hours on my 235. The pedal is still sticking, even though I have lubed it often. My dealer says I am the only one to ever complain of this problem! Hope somebody finds a fix for this problem as it seems Bobcat does not acknowledge that there is a problem

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #19  
I have 70 hours on my 235. The pedal is still sticking, even though I have lubed it often. My dealer says I am the only one to ever complain of this problem! Hope somebody finds a fix for this problem as it seems Bobcat does not acknowledge that there is a problem

I have not expeirenced this "Lazy foot pedal" but try MMO I use it on other things. It does not wear down/off like WD-40 other than that ????.
Well hopefully someone that gets a answer will post it unlike the Relief valve syndrome on the 2series a few threads back that caught my eye as I do like answers even if I do not have the problem now.

MarvelMysteryOil the Red bottle!

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #20  
had to take my ct235 in at 300 hours for warranty work, and the small relief cylinder was bad, and some other parts.