Lazy Hydro Pedal

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #21  
My pedal was sticking and it was the return spring, all of the 200 series have this problem. My tractor started doing it at 50 hours.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #22  
Dealer sent me a new Dampner/Return cylinder today to try out. It has more return force but also takes more foot pressure so I will, hopefully, get it on this weekend and try it. See if I would rather have more more foot pressure or slower return. My current one works OK if at 2000 RPM or more.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #23  
cylinder replaced on my Ct235, problem solved

Attachments

• OneTouch Nov 29 2011 (2).pdf
    109.6 KB · Views: 352
   / Lazy Hydro Pedal #25  
   / Lazy Hydro Pedal #26  
Just got around to install my new dampner on the control pedal today. It makes a big difference. Now even at lower RPM pedal comes back nice an solid.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #27  
I was wondering how the new pedal damper was working on every ones tractor. My tractor is on the 3rd damper now and it started doing it after a couple hours of use on the last damper. So did the damper resolve your problem? I read that thing from the bobcat call trac (my dealer sent me the same thing in a email) and saw it says use your foot or brake but in a tight area that is not good if the pedal stays stuck.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #28  
I was wondering how the new return spring was working on every ones tractor. My tractor is on the 3rd spring now and it started doing it after a couple hours of use on the last spring. So did the spring resolve your problem? I read that thing from the bobcat call trac (my dealer sent me the same thing in a email) and saw it says use your foot or brake but in a tight area that is not good if the pedal stays stuck.

I have not seen that from Bobcat, can you post what it actually says or provide a link?

I have never had my spring replaced and mine is still lazy, the dealer lubed it up once, but it never really helped

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #29  
I have not seen that from Bobcat, can you post what it actually says or provide a link?

I have never had my spring replaced and mine is still lazy, the dealer lubed it up once, but it never really helped

Look at post 23.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #30  
There is a new dampner available part #7022773. It has 2 springs in it, 1 inside the other. I put it on mine and makes a huge difference. This dampner is visually different, it does not have the fluid check hole at 9:00 o'clock position on side of the housing. It still has the drain plug at the bottom.