Lazy Hydro Pedal

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #41  
I have had 2 new ones and the current one acted up after a couple of hours. I think they are going to check something on the hydrostat.

If you are running around that 2000 RPM range and still having problems, there is something else going on. How does the cruise control work? Wondering if the shoe on it may be hanging on the internal linkage some.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #42  
If you are running around that 2000 RPM range and still having problems, there is something else going on. How does the cruise control work? Wondering if the shoe on it may be hanging on the internal linkage some.
It is totally random how it sticks, it does not matter what rpm you are running and it does not do it every time. I would think that if the cruise was catching it, the pedal would stick with the engine off.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #43  
Any new thoughts on the relationship between the pedal and the Cruise Control?

I have a friend whose cruise control stopped working and now the pedal seems to not return to neutral. Coincidence???

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #44  
I am having a similar problem. My pedal will return, but not all the way to the neutral postition. I looked at the damper and it appears that is not returning to the original spot on the cylinder. Can you adjust the travel on the damper. If it could be set to extend about an 1/8" longer it would push back to the original position.

Mine has the allen plug and the phillips head on the side.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #45  
Would a low transmission fluid level affect the damper return to neutral position.