Lazy Hydro Pedal

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #1  

Parocket

Tractor
Bobcat CT230
My CT230 has a lazy hydro pedal, over the winter I ASSumed it was the cold but the other day I hit the chicken coop when the sob would not slow down when I lifted. Chickins are ok, but now I'm pedaling when doing jobs requiring a little "touch". I'm going to crawl under tonight to lube any pivots..any suggestions?

BTW I think I have a record 12 holes in my right front tire. The first repair was $28 now the guy only charges $5 and suggest no running over any more nails. I'm in the process of removing an old barn..they used big nails back in the day!

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #2  
There is a pivot point at the base of the pedal, as well as a grease zerk on the damper. Does the pedal come back up at all, just slowly? Or do you have to hit reverse to bring it up? If it isn't returning at all, you may have lost connection to the spring/damper.

-rus-

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal
it comes back and it not very consistant, been pedaling to be sure it comes back lately.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #4  
Your problem is like those of us who have the orange painted ones. Other than the areas suggested for lube, look for where the shaft enters the trans case and give it a good lube and work it back and forth. This has come up on the Kioti tractors and my CK30hst. My range selector was stiff also and after a few good times at oiling the shaft where it enters the case, it works much smoother now. Usually the first Winter workout does this by rusting or corroding this area. Some of the Kioti guys had to use penetrating oil/PB blaster to loosen them up followed by a good lube oil. I have used white spray lithium, water resistant, with good results.
As far as Winter temps effecting the pedal, mine pedal works the same at 0' as it does at 80".

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #5  
I have the same issue with my 230. I haven't hit anything yet but I certainly have came close a few times.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #6  
same issue with my ct122. it has improved after15 hours of use. hoping it gets better with time. if not i will mess with the damper under the right floorboard.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #7  
Ive noticed about everything that moved on my CT440 was stiff, so I keep everything lubed real good and havnt had any problems since, I will say the throttle on the column was very stiff til I lubed it now its smooth as silk.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #8  
Ive noticed about everything that moved on my CT440 was stiff, so I keep everything lubed real good and havnt had any problems since, I will say the throttle on the column was very stiff til I lubed it now its smooth as silk.

My Kioti CK30hst has an adjustment for the throttle tension. It's a pita to get to. Behind the dash on the right side and follow where the throttle shaft comes down through. There are two nuts on the threaded shaft that can be adjusted.
Ever since I started to lube all the moving linkages like you are, I've had no problems.

/ Lazy Hydro Pedal #9  
TINMAN and VICTOR ,what are you guys using for lube on the other linkages?

grease, oil, spray lube (WD-40, white lithium)?

just wondering my tractor is a little stiff also