Silver Member
    Tractor
    BobCat CT230

Default Did anybody buy or sell this lastnight on "Ebay" from here? Bobcat 6TB Backhoe

Just wanted to ask I saw it yesterday afternoon on Ebay but just was not going over 3k unseen,untested and the fact I really did not need it and not enough time to ask questions guess I should check it more often. I thought it still sold for a decent price here is the link. Just hope the seller does not regret selling it on Ebay I read so many bad stories about bottom of the bucket slum bidders. It came with everything mount,hoses and 16" bucket. Said it came off a CT230 only problem I saw he said it fit the Kioti and from what I read here I do not believe that is the case hopefully a Kioti owner did not buy it.

Here is the id number for the 180500487378

Anybody that can use this I just saw a 15% coupon for online orders at TractorSupply on this site do not worry not spam(It did ask if I wanted a free year I just closed the box) I have NOD internet best out I have found it is the most comphensive . I t is a link in middle of page on right side.

Box Scrapers

Silver Member
    Tractor
    BobCat CT230

Default Re: Did anybody buy or sell this lastnight on "Ebay" from here? Bobcat 6TB Backhoe

I guess nobody brought it from here I would love to know how the guy made out with it just wish I had that much just burning a hole in my pocket other wise it would of been mine