New tractor give away for a BobCat CT225 this time

/ New tractor give away for a BobCat CT225 this time #1  

Sabretooth

Silver Member
Tractor
BobCat CT230
I came across this Figure no one would pass up on a free tractor:D not sure if 25 or 27hp though? Says it is has a 15K value says it ends May31,2010

Box Scrapers

Or this link to actual offer
Living the Country Life Magazine Online

**Not sure if you got to sign up for all the RuralCountry living stuff or not I used a secondary email adress to see if spamed well see. good luck if you want to give it a try

/ New tractor give away for a BobCat CT225 this time #2  
Its legit,I got the card in the last country living mag a few days ago.BC was a big advertiser in the mag.Not much of a magizine yet but they,re trying.And its free for now.

/ New tractor give away for a BobCat CT225 this time #3  
I dont need a new tractor, I just got mine, and I couldnt afford a second 50 hour service if I did win it :laughing:
I did sign up for the mag tho :thumbsup:

/ New tractor give away for a BobCat CT225 this time
I dont need a new tractor, I just got mine, and I couldnt afford a second 50 hour service if I did win it :laughing:
I did sign up for the mag tho :thumbsup:

:shocked: you had to expect the that on the service with what they were selling these things at otherwise there would be around no one around. I will admit I was kinda shocked by how much the service will be but you can at least use it against them if something happens to the tractor mechanical and or defect wise as that was what you payed them to check with the service "to make sure everything is /was is right with the :tractor:"

You know I wonder what the average is for the different makes Green,Orange,Blue and all the Reds and is it the same?