question about buying

/ question about buying #1  

robsaylor

hey everyone what's up? new here. just wondering if i was to buy a new bobcat tractor.Can i take the 3,000 dollar rebate and get a loan from my bank. would that be the same as paying cash for it. would i beable to get a better deal?

/ question about buying #2  
hey everyone what's up? new here. just wondering if i was to buy a new bobcat tractor.Can i take the 3,000 dollar rebate and get a loan from my bank. would that be the same as paying cash for it. would i beable to get a better deal?

Should not be an issue to get a bank loan, pay for the tractor and get the 3K rebate. Bobcat does not care where you get the money for cash payment? The bank interest loan will probably be considerably higher than the Bobcat financing. In a 4-5 year payment, it could cost you more going with the bank rather than bobcat. You will not get a better deal on the tractor. The dealer wants to make the same profit either way-cash up front or financing through bobcat. Most companies will typically will have a small financing fee on top of the loan.

/ question about buying #3  
I disagree, I just got a 4% loan for mine, and I plan on paying it off in a year, so the rebate worked out great.
Just depends on each persons personal ability to pay it off