Parts/Service Manual on CD

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD #1  

lilranch2001

Tractor
Bobcat CT 235
I got my Parts and Service Manual CD today

The Parts CD was 73.57
The Service CD was 57.91

I think I will print the Service Manual out as well, afterall its only 698 pages. Im sure there is a tree out there somewhere that needs to be killed.
:laughing:

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD #2  
Well aren't we all happy for you! :laughing:

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD
You really are a troll aren't you.
Ohhh and a stalker
:thumbdown:

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD #4  
For what tractor model? Would you be willing to help others?

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD #5  
Actually, for us more honest folks, what site did you go to to order the CDs? Or was that directly from Bobcat?

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD
Power, sorry, sharing is illegal and also immoral

I ordered it from my dealer, as I remember it wasn't all that bad'

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD #7  
Actually, for us more honest folks, what site did you go to to order the CDs? Or was that directly from Bobcat?

You can order manuals directly from Bobcat online go to: www.bobcat.com, select "Parts & Service", select "order manuals online". After filling your serial number & model you cna select paper copy or CD which is a pdf format.

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD #9  
Power, sorry, sharing is illegal and also immoral

I ordered it from my dealer, as I remember it wasn't all that bad'

I was only asking for help, not a copy of the manual. Lets say someone was having an issue with electrical and needed a picture or advice. Would you be willing to share what the manual says as others have done before?

Where a family here.

Just so others know the Kioti manuals for many of our units are available online - do a search on the Kioti forum. Kioti is identical mechanically to our units, however the wiring and some others items are not.

Now having said that my dealer is having a spring cleaning sale, so I will check with him. Would be good to have the correct electrical information.

/ Parts/Service Manual on CD #10  
I looked at bobcat site to see the manuals available, could not find any for tractors? I am buying a ct230