new machine

/ new machine #1  

coryip

Tractor
deere 4200 hst
After months of looking at new and used tractors and at the local auctions we decided to pull the trigger and get a Bobcat CT335 HST. We just got her home today! I would like to thank Wallace Tractor for the help in making this happen. Anyone looking should check them out as I have never had such a nice experience in buying an item, and Rick you had me worried on the trip home and I know I had reason to, but we luckily had no issues.
Just used it for a few minutes but so far I am impressed. I now see why a toothbar is so useful as I got a stump out that's been in the middle of my yard for the last year. Feels like it has plenty of power and I was a little concerned with that after reading some other people's experiences. It seems to me it runs out of traction before power because all four tires will dig ruts and in high range she pulls great on the road between mine and my in laws house which is something my Deere 4200hst would not do. I have yet to take it above 2K so it should only get better.

Pic of my father in law

Attachments

• IMAG0016.jpg
    IMAG0016.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 261
   / new machine #2  
Congrats, nice looking set up.

/ new machine #3  
Nice. and you picked a good dealer too. I should serve you well.

/ new machine #4  
Uh oh looks like in law isnt givin yr tractor back haha:D