Just purchased CT335

/ Just purchased CT335 #1  

andersonst

Tractor
Bobcat CT335
I'm new to posting on this site but not new to reading it. Everybodys two cents along with quite a bit of research and comparisons have led me to purchase my first tractor, a Bobcat CT335. It will be delivered on Thursday, I can't wait. Thanks for all the advise.
I have 23 acres of mosly wooded property, my driveway is approx 500 yards long (gravel).
Overall dollar for dollar the CT335 along with the free FEL and the standard options that come on this tractor was a MUCH better deal then Kubota and JD on the like sized machines. I did opt for the rear and front hyd remotes, the Bob-tach, and had the AG tires filled. Of course there will be other implements added in the future.
One question I do have is I am looking for a grapple bucket and all the ones that I can find so far seem to be very heavy, anywhere between 700 and over 1000 lbs. I don't want to take up over half my lifting capacity with the bucket itself. Does anyone know of a lighter weight but still heavy duty grapple bucket that would fit my tractor?
Thanks.

/ Just purchased CT335 #2  
Go to the WR Long web site. They reference size and weight for their grapple buckets. I have their 48" open bottom grapple and it is great quality.

/ Just purchased CT335 #3  
Try Michigan Iron, they are advertisers on this site and make great attachments.