CT 440 radio installation

/ CT 440 radio installation #1  

ditchdigger78

Tractor
Ct 440
I have a ct 440 that I am trying to install a radio in. The tractor is radio ready. Has anyone done this? The local dealer quoted me $85.00 for the wiring harness that connnects to the radio. This seems very high an am not sure that he quoted me the right part. Behind the cover there are 3 plugs that are not labeled. If anyone has any part numbers are prices of what they paid that would be great! THANKS

/ CT 440 radio installation #2  
I just ordered the plug with leads and was quoted $18.00... I hope its all i need .... did you get the rear wiper on the cab ? If not and you blow snow backwards you'll need it .... Love my 440

/ CT 440 radio installation
I did not order the rear wiper.I found out i was not quoted the right part at first.They recently quoted me $19.00. Have you by chance looked behind the radio slot cover. There is your antena wire along with 3 other seperate plugs. With the adapter harness one of those will plug in to the back of your radio, I am trying to figure out what the other 2 are for. Speakers?

/ CT 440 radio installation #4  
I Haven't looked back there yet , I will as i progress i also ordered a service manual I'll look in there when I get it....