Price Check CT335 With B/H and FEL

/ CT335 With B/H and FEL #1  

patricktn

Tractor
Wish
I have requested a quote for the best price available to day on at CT335 from my local Bobcat Dealer.
CT335 HST, Front Aux Kit, dual Rear Remotes, 8TL FEL w/Bob-Tach, 8TB B/H (supposed to come with 9" Bucket) and R-4 tires. The Build and Quote from Bobcats website said $33750. The local dealer came back with printed quote at $35,441 and offered me $29500. The $29500 I am assuming is with the $3000 cash incentive, either way I was looking for any input on;
The difference from Bobcats website to local dealers prices, I would have thought from previous experiance that the Manufacturer would be higher.
If i read the Bobcat build and Quote website correctly the Back Hoes come with a 9" bucket, but it dosen't show on the Dealer Quote.
What is the opinion of the $29500 offer?
I will also let everyone know about the B/H bucket and the $3000 cash incentive question as I will talk with the dealer tomorrow.

Thanks

/ CT335 With B/H and FEL #2  
I just priced one last Friday with a FEL/Quick Tac, R1's, Rear Remotes, and no BH. It was $20,147.61

I guess you can do the math to add the BH but nearly $9,500 seems high to me.

Chris

/ CT335 With B/H and FEL #3  
I have requested a quote for the best price available to day on at CT335 from my local Bobcat Dealer.
CT335 HST, Front Aux Kit, dual Rear Remotes, 8TL FEL w/Bob-Tach, 8TB B/H (supposed to come with 9" Bucket) and R-4 tires. The Build and Quote from Bobcats website said $33750. The local dealer came back with printed quote at $35,441 and offered me $29500. The $29500 I am assuming is with the $3000 cash incentive, either way I was looking for any input on;
The difference from Bobcats website to local dealers prices, I would have thought from previous experiance that the Manufacturer would be higher.
If i read the Bobcat build and Quote website correctly the Back Hoes come with a 9" bucket, but it dosen't show on the Dealer Quote.
What is the opinion of the $29500 offer?
I will also let everyone know about the B/H bucket and the $3000 cash incentive question as I will talk with the dealer tomorrow.

Thanks

I havent looked at the specs, but I have been told that you can figure a grand for each foot on the bh

/ CT335 With B/H and FEL
Great news:D
I offered 27500 and different dealer agreed:thumbsup:
I will take delivery in two weeks.
Bad News:(
I found out the original quote did include the $3000 cash incentive, So i went to another Bobcat dealer. I don't like playing dealers aginst each other but in the end I saved $2000 and I only had to travel an extra 20 miles.

The BC dealer told me that the 9" bucket referenced in the BC "Build & Quote" was not really included:confused: So I read him what the selection of the BH said.

"8TB Backhoe
Turn your Bobcat compact tractor into a powerful part-time excavator with this handy attachment. With a dig depth of 8.5 ft., this backhoe is great for general purpose digging and trenching. Price includes Backhoe, Mounting frame and 9 inch trenching Bucket. Must also order Rear Hydraulic Valve.
$7,740.00"
He still believes that this does not mean the Bucket is included. Sorry . Short of it is I got the bucket for free:p

I will post some pics after I pick it up.

Thanks to Everyone On TBN, I couldn't have done it without the help.:thumbsup:

/ CT335 With B/H and FEL #5  
you aren't going to like that 9" bucket, 15 - 18 inches is a better choice. 12 inch maybe for trenching.