Oil & Fuel Bleeding the fuel system

/ Bleeding the fuel system #1  

broncobill67

Tractor
Bobcat 773
I have water in my fuel, So I have now changed out the filter twice(2weeks apart) the first time was easy following the steps in the maintainance manual..open the purge screw on top of the filter housing untill fuel comes out/less the air bubbles, This time I started the engine ran it for 4-5 minutes then it dies...starts and dies starts and dies...I take off the filter and pour it in a pan to see whats there....Water the filter housing starting to rust even!!! So I change out the filter after filling with fuel then go to bleed the system and it just will not coperate...the squeeze ball just goes flat and does not build back up with air...Do I open the fuel lines at the injectors..one at a time? Is there a drain port on the fuel tank ...thinking that I should drain the tank first ...Replace the fuel with New Dry Fuel...The station owner gave me the speech about the quality of his product..anyway...I have owned this Bobcat for 10 years 1250 hours with no issues period....Thanks in advance....Patrick...

/ Bleeding the fuel system #2  
Wow bummer . But first it will never run with water in fuel you need to drain and flush fuel tank then insatll a new filter < full of fuel >and bleed it like you did and it should start and run fine. Good luck