Box Blade on Bobcat

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #11  
and what position low middle or high does the toplink go on the back of the tractor?

I bought a hydraulic top link (CCM brand) for my CT335 and am forced to put it in the bottom setting cause the housing is too wide to go into the center or top cause it would hit the tractor top link bracket when the 3 pt. position would be from half way to all the way down.

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #12  
I bought a hydraulic top link (CCM brand) for my CT335 and am forced to put it in the bottom setting cause the housing is too wide to go into the center or top cause it would hit the tractor top link bracket when the 3 pt. position would be from half way to all the way down.

Is it because the clevis is too short?

I would think CCM would have designed around that if it is the case

:confused2:

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #13  

Any chance of some pictures of the actual problem so that we can understand better? I have seen where you could not install a hydraulic top link in the middle or bottom holes due to possible binding, but never the other way around. :confused3: A few pictures would be worth a lot to many people. ;)

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #14  
Yes it is cause the clevis is too short. If I turned it around, it would probably fit OK except the hoses would be moving in and out with the cylinder travel, and that would not be wise. I'll work on those pictures tomorrow. Over & Out.

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #15  
Here are the pics to my HTL dilemma. In the 1st pic you can see that the cylinder is wider than the top link bracket. In the 2nd pic, the HTL is in the lower hole and all the way down, free from hitting the top link bracket ( the original top link is in the upper hole so I have something to tether the HTL to when not in use.) In the 3rd pic you can see what happens when the HTL would be in the horizontal position or lower; when placed in the center hole (or the top hole) it would hit the bracket. If the clevis was longer or the cylinder were narrower, it would not hit. And O yeah the 4th pic, my new kitten Henry:)

Attachments

• HENRY & HTL 006.jpg
    HENRY & HTL 006.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 159
  • HENRY & HTL 007.jpg
    HENRY & HTL 007.jpg
    863.3 KB · Views: 144
  • HENRY & HTL 008.jpg
    HENRY & HTL 008.jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 138
  • HENRY & HTL 003.jpg
    HENRY & HTL 003.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 117
   / Box Blade on Bobcat #16  
Z Rench, thanks for posting the pics. It is all so clear now. I never noticed how the top link bracket was sloped on the Kioti DK35 and Bobcat CT335. I think normally I have seen where all 3 holes are in a vertical position and there usually is no clearance problems with that mounting bracket.

Thanks again

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #17  
I think you have a point with the sloped bracket on these tractors:thumbsup:

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #18  
I wonder if the next bigger size of tractors have the same type of bracket?

/ Box Blade on Bobcat #20  
I can't see what is above the sloped bracket but seems like you could easily make another piece to pin on the existing sloped bracket that would have another set of holes verticle.

This is a little rough, not knowing exact dims but you get the idea. The bottom is your exisiting sloped bracket that you would make an additional welded assy that would pin on using the existing holes in your original bracket. This would leave all your holes verticle.

Assembly1.jpg

Last edited: