Oil & Fuel Filters Cross Index

/ Filters Cross Index #1  

MountainBob

Tractor
Bobcat 335
Hey - I'm a proud new 335 owner - time for first filter change. Does anyone have cross indexed filter numbers from Bobcat to ?? My dealer is 100 miles away.

/ Filters Cross Index #2  
You might try a search on this forum, I know this has been asked and talked about several times but I don't remember ever seeing an answer. The filters are quite expensive but it was recommended to stick with the BC filters at least until your warranty was out. No reason to give them an excuse to try to get out of warranty repair.

I can tell you that not all BC dealers price their filters the same. My original dealer was MUCH higher on filters than the one I get mine from. I don't know why that is the case but it was.

I know there are several discussions on here about fluids. BC's fluid must be lined with gold because it is way over priced, something like $60 for 2.5 gal. Personally, I use Conoco but others have used Shell and brands from TSC or Rural King.

Use the search in this forum, you can find several threads on both filters and fluids.

/ Filters Cross Index #3  
I've chased that rabbit on trying to find a cross reference on hydraulic and oil filters, and have come up empty. I believe for the time being, you are stuck with OE filters.

/ Filters Cross Index #4  
I ordered enough for the first few years of filter changes and the shipping was like 15. I couldn't have driven to my dealer and back for that!

I did call around and there is a big difference in charges from dealer to dealer. I'm sure there are some dealers here @ tbn that would be clad to help.

/ Filters Cross Index #5  
just got new hyd filters for my ct 355. when i open box on the hst filter it was dif color & had part# t4125-38021 same as kioti for dk35hse. so i look at the old one i took off could see it use to be the same color & get the light to sine just right on it you can see the the kioti part# . so if kioti filter is cheaper or if can cross index i get that one .don't know about the other hyd filter it was same as old one bet it's a kioti filter too. my dealer is 100 miles away too sent me the filters free shipping. ask about hyd oil he told me to use some thing like jd hy-gard

/ Filters Cross Index #6  
We would be happy to take care of your needs.
You can drop me a Pm or call.

/ Filters Cross Index
Just a followup - thanks all for your suggestions.

I was able to cross the non-hydraulics to CarQuest #'s

Fuel = 85626

Outer Air = 88489

Inner Air = 88490

Engine Oil = 86507

No luck on hydraulics. The replacements from the dealer are Korean manufacture (I lived in Korea for a year - recognized writing on filter body)

I don't know if anyone would want to use these #s - I guess at your own risk and maybe there is no cost advantage - but that is what I have found so far.

/ Filters Cross Index #8  
I just purchased filters yesterday from the St. Louis Bobcat store.

Oil Filter was $7.00

Hydro filter was $28.00

Transmission filter was $15.00

Total was $50.00

Based on stuff I read this seemed pretty steep but what can you do?

MoKelly

/ Filters Cross Index #9  
Total was $50.00

Based on stuff I read this seemed pretty steep but what can you do?

Actually, that seems pretty reasonable. The dealer I buy from who is cheaper than the one I bought my tractor off of is $68 for the 3 filters.

/ Filters Cross Index
Wow - my good buddy dealer got me for $29.30 on the one hydraulic and $84.44 on the other.

Next time a little lubrication would be in order!