bobcat CT 230 fuel gauge

/ bobcat CT 230 fuel gauge #1  

jckp1966

I have a new bobcat CT 230 and was wondering if anyboby has had a fuel gauge problem. The gauge reads ok when full. When the gauge reaches the RED level empty. I fill the tank to the top and it only takes 4.9 gallons, there is 3 gallons left, also it takes a while for the gauge to catch up and read. With key on, filling fuel the gauge doesn't move. Dealer does not seem to know what is wrong. Hyrostatic pedel sticks when letting foot off and still moves the tractor. have to rock pedel to reverse and back to neutral. Do these tractors have a winning sound from the engine or tranny when traveling at about 1500 rpm in any range. Thanks for any help jerry

/ bobcat CT 230 fuel gauge #2  
my fuel guage is about the same
HST pedel is a little sticky as well

/ bobcat CT 230 fuel gauge #3  
I have never paid attention when filling up how much I actually put in but I can say that the fuel gauge moves up slowly. My truck is diesel and it does the same thing. My pedal is a little sticky too. If you do a search on here, you can find other threads about the same thing. There were also some recommendations on what kind of lubricant to use to help that a little. I just don't recall what it was.

/ bobcat CT 230 fuel gauge
Thanks for the info I did find the 2 postings on fuel gauge and sticky hyro

/ bobcat CT 230 fuel gauge #5  
can you link those postings on this thread please

/ bobcat CT 230 fuel gauge
Go page 5 on the Bobcat forum at the bottom Lazy Hydro Pedel,
Page 12 Fuel Gauge won't work