tire pressure, ct 230?

/ tire pressure, ct 230? #1  

aviationben

Tractor
bobcat ct230
I can't seem to find the recommended tire pressure anywhere. Ct 230 w/r4 tire. From the dealer there is 65 psi. I've lowered it down to 15 (rear) and the ride and ground contact is better.

/ tire pressure, ct 230? #2  
I'm pretty sure that your tires are the same as mine on my Mahindra 3215. I also have R4s and the max recommended pressure for the fronts is 40 PSI and the rears are 30 PSI. Hope that this helps you out, remember that these are maximum recommended pressures and may need to be adjusted according to your work conditions. ;)

/ tire pressure, ct 230? #3  
I have the Kioti CK30hst with R4 tires which should be the same as yours. The max on the front 6 ply tires is 50psi and the max on the rear 8 ply tires is 30psi. Some Kiotis this size came with 6 ply rears. Being that I use the loader a lot, I keep the fronts between 45 to 50. The rears are normally at 20 unless I'll have my bh on for some time and then I bump them up to 25. My rears at 20 don't have full width contact but I worry about spinning a tire on the rim if I go to low.

/ tire pressure, ct 230? #4  
The manual for my CK30 (orange version) specs out R4s at 35 PSI Front and 30 PSI Rear. would expect the Bobcat to be same tire.

/ tire pressure, ct 230? #5  
Got a ck30,got about 30 in front 20 in back I think,no loader, rear tires loaded